Chapter 51: Am I ready?

Zayn didn't take it very good. He was vomiting every time he would lay eyes on my stomach. What are we to do?

I lock myself in my room and sit under the running water.

By the night, I walk down the stairs and see Zayn and his parents sitting with mine. everything just became 100 percent real.

I hover over them, resting my back on the wall.

They're talking about me, about him, about us and about the unborn child.

Suddenly my mom sighs "I think the reasonable choice option here is Abortion." We all look at her. Then his dad agrees with her "Yes, that is very reasonable." My dad scoffs "How is that reasonable?" His mom interjects "Yes, adoption would be the better and ethical choice." My dad nods with her. They all argue about the what we should do about my body.

I had heard enough, especially grew annoyed that Zayn stood quiet. I yell over them "I'm keeping the baby!" I run up the stairs and lock myself inside my room. I jump on my bed and feel the overwhelming urge to cry. I bend my body forward, gripping the sheets and start crying.

What the hell is wrong with life? Am I truly ready to have a kid?

The next morning, Zayn took me to the beach. We walked on the sand for a while, keeping quite the entire time until he coughed "So are we going to talk about it?" I sigh, picking up a sea shell "not right now, now I need comfort Zayn! I need to feel safe!"

He grips me in a hug and I feel everything disappear. His hugs make everything go away.