Chapter 66: Packing For Russia

In the night, we started packing our stuff. Natalie came knocking on my door "Hey Nat. What should I bring with me?" I sigh "Well, it's pretty cold over there right now. So a jacket and boots, long sleeves, beanies um lots of socks and um a blanket." She sighs "You're packing the shampoos, snacks and all that right?" I roll my eyes "Yes Natalie." She leaves and I run to my closet and get my boots. Then Zayn drops his suit case on my floor "Okay, I'm here. What do I help you in?" I sigh, rubbing my belly "I need you to go by the market and buy at least 10 bags of chips, one box of cookies and a case of juices." Zayn frowns "You and Natalie don't eat that much, why so much?" I laugh "You've never traveled with Niall, don't feed him and he turns into the hulk." He chuckles and heads out.

Then Niall comes stumbling into my room "Em's how long is the ride to Russia?" I sigh "Um, seven hours since were taking the train. Why?" he laughs "Just asking. Now I know I need a big breakfast." I laugh and sip close my suit case. I get a small carry on and stuff in all the cosmetics. After that, I rush down stairs and start preparing my own bag for the baby needs. I drop in my vitamins, apples and bananas in the cooler. I get my coconut water and my already prepared green smoothie in bottles. I close the cooler and put it in the fridge.

I walk to the living and slam my body on the couch. I slip off my sandals and rub the top of my belly. Natalie's down the stairs dropping her suit case on the floor. She laughs "It's not like I have glass in there." I roll my eyes, sighing "I still need to get the paper work ready and I still need to book the hotel and damn it I still need to..." she cuts me off "Em's breathe. Calm down. It's okay. Everything's gonna be fine." I sigh, rubbing my eyes and standing up "Nat, it's happening all so fast." She grins and rubs my back "I know Em's. I know."

I go back up stairs and get all the paper work ready. My desk was completely filled with paper work that it looked ridiculous. I used to them organized but somewhere along the lines, I just started not caring. I move an entire packet away and stuff it in a manila folder. I look down and see the ultra sound picture of that baby. Two weeks ago. I smile and decide to cut one off and take with me the other one. I thought they would like to see the baby.

By then it was already 11 at night. I sigh and call the hotel. They only had one room with two queen beds so I booked it. Later that night, I reviewed all the paper work and details. I put all the tickets on my purse and paper work.

Everyone fell asleep and I was still walking around worry and double checking everything. I made sure Natalie had her magazines and proper face wash. I made sure Niall had enough snacks for the trip and made sure he packed enough clothes. I made sure Zayn had his paper work ready. I went through my things once again, checked the cooler for the baby's things.

I laid down on the single sofa and rested my feet on the coffee table. I massaged my belly and whispered "It's happening Munchkin. We're finally gonna go meet your parents." I sighed and closed my eyes.

The next moment my eyes jolt awake, Natalie came rushing down stairs "Emma! It's 7:30!" I jump out of the seat and run up stairs. The train leaves at 8:40. It would take us about an hour to get to the train station. I change into my clothes and grab my stuff. I rush into the kitchen to get the cooler and find Niall stuffing his face "Niall! We have to go now!" he drops his plate in the sink and runs to help me.

We pack the trunk and leave.

Zayn was going 45 miles per hour on the street. But we got to the station on time. They put our luggage in the back and we took the cooler to our tiny room.

I sat by the window looking at my glaring reflection. I couldn't recognize myself. I looked like myself but the girl inside changed. I was no longer the Emma my friends knew, I was a new Emma. I was forced to change, I lost a sense of who I was and it scared me. I fear I may never recover the Emma I lost. She was wonderful, and now I can't even bare to look at myself.