Just Like A Wind

Prologue

"I'm sorry but we have to stop this." Jongin said.

"What?! No! You know how much I love you. Why are you doing this?" Tears started to fall from Kyungsoo's eyes.

"We need to stop. Look Kyungsoo we're falling apart, can't you see it?" Jongin said.

"I want to ask you one question. Do you love me? Or did you even loved me?" Kyungsoo asked while sobbing.

"I do love you D.O Kyungsoo. But I'm tired." Jongin said. There are no tears falling from Jongin's eyes. Not even a single drop. Kyungsoo wiped his tears away as he stood and fix his self up.

"Fine if that would make you happy. Thank you for the memories and happy moments that we shared. I'll assure you that they will always be treasured as I treasure you. And they'll be kept and protected as I protected you. I'll never forget them, not even you." Kyungsoo said as a sad smile form on his lips. He started to walk but before he go far. He stopped and looked at his Jongin.

"I'm very thankful that you came in my life. But next time don't just pass like a wind ok? Learn to stay. Learn to fight, cause me? I fought for us, but you just wasted it." Kyungsoo said and left. The moment Kyungsoo turned his back, tears started to fall from Jongin's eyes. Tears the he kept holding the moment he talked to Kyungsoo. As his tears flow down to his face, rain started to fall from above.

"It's done. He's gone. We're over. Sorry for leaving you and forgetting about us just like a wind." Jongin whispered while his heads down.

The image started to fade until it turned into all black. There was nothing left. Nothing but darkness.