Chapter 30

Jongin's POV

I woke up with an angel sleeping soundly beside me. I smiled at the view. Running my fingers through his soft hair and cupping his left cheek. I brushed his cheek with my thumb, causing him to flutter his eyes open. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times, adjusting to the light coming from the rays of the sun. Aww he's so cute, I can't help but kiss him.

"Yah Jongin-ah, don't be this flirty. We just woke up for Pete's sake." He said that made me chuckle. I didn't listen to his words and continued to kiss him. Planting soft kisses in his lips, nose, cheeks, jaw, and in his neck.

"Yah that tickles." He said while I'm kissing his neck. A smile form on my lips, still not restraining from kissing his neck. I only stopped when he pinched my arm, causing me to whine in pain.

"Babe, what was that for?" I asked him.

"I told you it tickles." He said and pouted. Aww he's so adorable. I chuckled and kissed him. I snuggled closer to him and hurried my face in his neck, sniffing his scent. He really smell good. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as a smile form on my lips.

--------------

I didn't realize that we slept again for 2 hours after the cuddling we did. After taking a bath, Kyungsoo and I decided to go to the kitchen to eat.

"Where the hell are they?" He said when we reached the kitchen only to find some plates on the sink. So, they're done eating huh?

"How could they eat without us? How?! They're so mean." He said cutely. Aww why is he so childish now? He's so adorable, I'm afraid I might squish him.

"C'mon babe, let's just cook. I'll help you." I said and hugged him from the back, burying my face at the back of his neck. He squirmed when I started to kiss his skin.

"Yah Jongin, if you want us to have something to eat, we should start cooking now." He said and chuckled, trying to free from the hug. I kissed his cheeks before letting go. We started cooking some foods to fill our stomachs. Kyungsoo called me when the oven made a 'ting' sound.

"Jongin, go get the cupcakes." He said while mixing something on the bowl. I followed him quickly and got the cupcakes out of the oven, placing them beside Kyungsoo. I looked at what he's doing. Oh, so his making the icing now. Great, I wanna taste it. I placed a finger on the bowl, filling it with the icing before putting it into my mouth.

"Wow this is good." I said and looked at Kyungsoo who's stuffing the cupcakes with the mixture. He chuckled and smiled at me. He dipped his finger on the icing and stuffed my nose. I looked at him, eyes glaring at Kyungsoo who's currently laughing. He chuckled and quickly adding an icing near my lips before running away.

"YAH KYUNGSOO HYUNG!!!" I yelled as he started to run away from me. He laughed and the two of us kept running until I caught him. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I smiled at him and pinched his cheeks.

"Why is my boyfriend so adorable?" I said. I chuckled and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Wait here." He said and left to get a tissue. He came back, wiping the icing on my nose and on my lips. I looked at Kyungsoo for a while, smiling before kissing him.

"C'mon babe I'm already hungry." I said after we parted. I pulled him back to the kitchen and finished the things we started before placing the foods on the table. Beside from the cupcakes, Kyungsoo also cooked a steak for the both of us. After eating, Kyungsoo putted our plates on the sink and started washing it as well as the plates being placed on it earlier. We left some cupcakes for the other members to eat. I watch him washing the dishes before standing up only to hug him again from the back, placing my chin on his shoulders.

"I love you." I whispered. He turned his head sideways to look at me.

"I love you too." He said and smiled. I smiled back before leaning in to kiss him on the lips. He turned around and snakes his arms on my neck. I placed my arms in his waist and pulled his closer. We parted and smiled at each other. I kissed him one last time before hearing shouts coming from the living room. Oh, they're here.

"Yah Kyungsoo, Jongi--oh." We turned our heads only to see Umin hyung standing on the door frame with a shocked face.

"Aww, what a wonderful scene to interrupt. Yah Chanyeol-ah, I told you we should've stayed in the arcade for a few minutes!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Pouting at the scene that was ruined. I chuckled and walked towards them.

"Where did you guys go? We woke up seeing nothing but unwashed plates on the sink." I said.

"Oh, we went to the mall. And we didn't want to ruin your cuddling session so yeah, we didn't interrupted the both of you." Suho said smirking at me. What the? Did they just--

"Yeah we peeked at your room only the to see the both of you cuddling. We decided to not interrupt you because we realized that you guys need some time for each other." He said and smirked. I chuckled and saw Kyungsoo walking from the kitchen. He stood beside me as I wrap my hands on his waist.

"Where'd you guys have been?" He asked.

"Oh we went to an arcade! You should've come with us Kyungsoo. But your boyfriend is being clingy and such a flirt this morning." He said making me want to hit him. I have him a look, telling him to shut up but he just sticker his tongue out.

"Yeah, he's being so flirty these days. Wanting to cuddle everytime." He said and smirked at me. I lightly pinched his waist making him look up to me. Eyes glaring as he hits me with his elbow.

-----------

"C'mon let's go to sleep. I'm really tired." He whined and pulled me towards the bed. I chuckled and carried him, placing him gently on it before laying beside him. I pulled the covers and looked at him.

"Goodnight, Jongin." He said and smiled before closing his eyes. He really must be tired.

"Goodnight, Kyungsoo." I said and planted a kiss on his forehead. I closed my eyes to sleep. After a few, I fluttered them open only to see a sleeping Kyungsoo. I smiled and placed my arm on his waist, pulling him closer to me. I stared at his angelic face and kissed his lips before drifting to sleep.

_________________________

Author's Note:

CHEERS TO ME! I've already updated after a long time! Yey! It's been weeks since I updated this and it would be the death of me if I'm not going to post just a single update. So here's the shot for you guys! Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and comment! God bless! :*