Chapter 23

Kyungsoo together with the members were currently in the car heading to Kyungsoo's house. They decided to accompany Kyungsoo in visiting his father. They also wanted to give their condolences. While in the car, Kyungsoo can't hold his tears.

"Soo, stop crying." Kai said and wiped Kyungsoo's tears with his thumbs. Kyungsoo just nodded and gave his boyfriend an assuring smile. Kai held Kyungsoo's hand and smiled back. When they arrived Kyungsoo's house they all stepped out of the car. Kyungsoo immediately ran towards his mother and hugged her tight. He cried out.

"C'mon let's go inside." His mother said and calmed him down. He eyed the other members to go in so they did. Kyungsoo went to his father and looked at him. He silently cried. He felt someone rubbed his back, he moved his head and saw Jongin with the other members behind him. Chanyeol smiled at him and raised his right hand to cheer him up.

"We're all here for you hyung." Jongin said and smiled at him.

"Yeah Kyungsoo, cheer up!" Baekhyun said and gave him an energetic smile. Kyungsoo just laughed and them.

"At least he laughed." Xiumin whispered at Jongin. He just looked at him and smiled. They don't want seeing Kyungsoo like this. They're used to see a tough Kyungsoo, not a crying Kyungsoo. They all took a seat in the couch as Kyungsoo helps his mother to prepare them something.

"Who's the boy that stood behind you back there?" His mother asked. Kyungsoo tilted his head to look at his mother who is now smiling at him.

"Uh, the tanned male?" He asked. His mother paused a minute and spoke again.

"Yeah!"

"Oh, he's name is Jongin mom." Kyungsoo said as he shyly gave a smile to his mother.

"Hmm, is that so. I like him! Is he your boyfriend?" Kyungsoo was shocked by his mother's question.

"Uhh." He just said and looked away.

"Oh, I understand. Just make sure not to break his heart ok?" His mother said and smiled at him. They went to the living room and placed the foods on the table. Kyungsoo sat beside Jongin and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Condolence." Jongin whispered. Kyungsoo just smiled.

"Condolence Ma'am." They all said to Kyungsoo's mother. Mrs. D.O just smiled at them and bowed.

"You guys should rest now. Mom said that father will be hurried tomorrow. I'll show you your rooms." Kyungsoo said. They just all nodded and ate. Their manager isn't with them, a staff just drove them to Kyungsoo's house and will pick them up tomorrow evening. Minutes later, Kyungsoo showed them their rooms so they can rest. He went down to see his mother talking to his aunt.

"Oh, Kyungsoo is here. He already grew up. What a mature man." His aunt Elisse said and hugged him.

"How are you?" Her aunt asked.

"Hmm, I'm ok. My friends are here to visit father." He said and smiled.

"Oh, is that so? Where are they? I haven't seen them." She said and looked around.

"They're taking a rest in the guest rooms auntie." He said and smiled. Her aunt just nodded. Kyungsoo went to his father and looked at him

"Dad, I'm sorry for not going home for a long time. I'm sorry for not contacting you while I'm far away. I'm sorry for the wrong things I've made. But thank you, thank you for always yelling at me when I did something wrong. Thank you for making me see those things because if you didn't do that, I'll never learn from my mistakes. Thank you because those yells are worth it, if you wouldn't yell me like that, if I won't walk away home, I'm not high as what I am right now." Kyungsoo said half whisper and tears started to fall from his eyes again. Kyungsoo walked away their home when he was 17 because of his father.

His father always see his mistakes, and now he already understand why. His mother hugged his shoulder and calmed him down.

"Your father's very proud of you. He once said that he wanted to attend your concert so he saved money for it. He wanted to buy the VIP for the both of us to see you nearer. He's really proud of you." Hi mom said that made him cry even more. Dad loves me, he never hated me. He never yelled me because he's mad, it's because he want to correct my mistakes. Kyungsoo said to his self. He hugged his mom and faced his dad.

"I love you dad." He said.

Kyungsoo's POV

Mom told me to go get some rest but I think I need to catch some air. I'm currently here at the rooftop of our house, watching the sun to set. I can't help but yo cry, remembering those words that my mom said. I didn't even think of that. I didn't know that he's supporting me ever since. If only I did, maybe I could get the chance for all he has done, maybe I can thank him for correcting those mistakes because I definitely learned a lot from them. I was a bit shocked when someone blocked my senses. I tried to remove his hands off of my eyes, I gave up when I touched something. A watch.

"Yah Jongin." I said. I heard a chuckle and I saw him sat beside me.

"You should rest now hyung." He said and held my head to rest on his shoulder.

"Nah, I need to catch some air." I said and closed my eyes. I wish this is just all a dream, a nightmare.

_________________________

Author's Note:

I know some of you just skipping all my author's note hahahaha! Well it's ok. It's just nonsense. So I decided to update this story now because our examination just ended! Yey~ So here's the Chapter 23 for all of you guys! Keep supporting! Do vote and comment! God bless~ ^-^