Chapter 14

Jongin's POV

I woke up when I heard a screech. I opened my eyes and looked at hyung's bed. He went out, there's no one in this room beside me and Kyungsoo hyung. I sat on my bed and opened the light. I looked at the wall clock to see what time is it. Ahh, it's just 4:30 in the morning and hyung is already up? I stood up and went out the room. I walked to the living room but hyung is not there, next is in the kitchen but again, no sign of hyung. A place popped in my mind. I went on the rooftop and saw hyung sitting on the bench while drinking a coffee.

The sun is not yet rising there'll be no light for the both of us but the stars from above that shines gave us enough light to use. I sat beside hyung that made him startle.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" He asked while drinking coffee.

"Nothing, I just heard a screech so I woke up and followed you here. Did I disturb you?" I explained.

"No, no you didn't." He said as he shook his head.

"So hyung, why are you here? It's too early in the morning for you to stay alone outside."

"Hmm, nothing. I just woke up, I tried to sleep again but I can't so I decided to go here and get some fresh air." He said before drinking his coffee. I just nodded at him and looked at the sky. I remember when my mom said that the first person who will sit beside me and be with me until the sun rise, is the one who will love me till eternity.

"Oh, manager sent me a message. He said that we should go in the practice room at 6:00 am for our performance tonight." He said while looking at his phone. I just nodded at him.

"C'mon!" He said and pulled me. He said that he'll just go in the bathroom to take a bath first when we arrived our room. I sat on my bed and pulled out the book I borrowed from hyung. I was in the middle of the book and the book is really beautiful. Sometimes I wonder if this story happened in real life because sometimes, authors were writing stories whom they experienced and wanted to spill all their feelings by just writing. While reading the book, the door in the bathroom opened. I saw hyung wearing a black pants and a simple white shirt.

Lately I was being confused on how hyung wear all those clothes. I'm wondering on how he could be so handsome by just wearing those simple pieces of clothes. He can make simple clothes look elegant by wearing it. He's really an art.

"Hey, what's with the stare?" I came back to reality when he spoke.

"Oh, nothing hyung. Hmm, by the way where did you buy those clothes? They're cool." I just said. I didn't know that I'm already stating at him. 'Uhh, what a great embarrassment.'

"It's a gift, from my father." He said then smiled. I just nodded at him. I remember the time that he said his father is currently suffering from a lung cancer, stage 3. Since he received that news from his mother, I didn't heard him talked about it again. I also didn't received news nor updates coming from him. Even his mother didn't call again. I went inside the bathroom and took a bath.

Kyungsoo's POV

I woke up early because of a strange dream. It's a little bit blurry so I cannot see it we'll. I saw two person talking, it seems that they're debating for something. I don't know who they are. The guy is already crying and I can hear his sobs from where I stand. That guy stood up and wiped his tears, he said something I don't understand. And then he walked away but before distancing his self too far from the other guy, he turned to face the other guy. Then he spoke again, after that he left. And then that's the time when I woke up. I don't know what does that dream about.

Now, I'm waiting for Jongin because we are going to practice for our performance tonight. He really spend most of the time in the bathroom. It's like that sometimes, he uses the bathroom for 30 minutes. After a while, he went out the bathroom. He fixed his self in front of the mirror and faced me.

"You good?" I asked him. He nodded at me then smiled.

"C'mon." I said and opened the door. He followed me through our practice room. When we arrived, the other members were already getting ready for practicing.

"Woah! Finally the two were already here! C'mon guys let's start!" Suho said and stood up from sitting. We all started to practice. After a few hours of practicing, we all dropped in our beds and slept. Manager told us to consume the remaining time for resting. He told us to put an alarm at exactly 5:00 pm and it's already 12:00 noon. We already ate lunch and leader Suho paid for it.

__________________________

Author's Note:

Waaahhh!! Guys I'm so so so so sorry to the highest level for not updating for 2 days!! Oh my gosh what am I doing??!!

I'm so sorry guys for keeping you all wait..Oh well, this is Chapter 14 for all of you! Thank you for supporting!! Don't forget to vote and comment! God bless us all and have a good day.. ^.^