Chapter 27

Jongin's POV

I woke up with Kyungsoo still sleeping in my arms. I looked at him and traced eyes, nose, and lips. I cupped his face and kissed his forehead next to his nose and down to his lips. He opened his eyes and looked at me for a moment.

"Morning baby." I said and smiled at him.

"Morning." He said and smiled back. I totally forgot about my idea thing yesterday. Maybe it wouldn't help me. Now that I've seen his genuine smile again that can melt anyone's heart. I leaned closer to him and kissed his lips, it was a passionate one. It took me a few seconds to pull from the kiss.

"I love you." I whispered. He smiled before answering.

"I love you too." He said and hugged me tight. Burying his face in my neck. I hugged him back and kissed his hair. Oh how I wish we could be like this forever. These makes me lazy from getting up on bed.

"Yah Jongin I think we should get up now." He said an tried to escape form my arms.

"Ani. Please let's stay like this for a few minutes more." I said and hugged him tighter. I felt him nod his head so I smiled. I pulled from the hug and left a little gap between us. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead once more before sitting up on the bed.

"C'mon hyung get up. I'm already hungry." I said like a kid. I know he can't resist my cuteness hahaha.

"What? Ani, I think you're already full because of those cuddles that we did this early in the morning." He sarcastically said and we both laughed. We went outside and saw the other members playing some games. They looked at us and waved their hands.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked and grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and sat beside Minseok hyung.

"Seems like the both of you were ok now." He whispered with a wide smile painted in his face. I nodded slightly and smiled back.

"Yah can we join?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Suuurreeee." Chen said and laughed.

"So what's this game?" I asked. They all looked at each other like they have an evil plan. Whoa, I'm kinda nervous now hahaha.

"Truth or Dare!" They all said in chorus. How, what?

"Ok we're in." Kyungsoo said and I can only nod in his statement. I think these guys have a plan. Some kind of evil plan. I smirked at the thought.

"So, since the both of you were the last two members to join the game. We'll be starting it to...." Baekhyun paused and held his chin as if he was thinking deeply if who will he ask first.

"Kyungsoo." He said with a smirk in his face.

"Truth or dare?" Chanyeol asked with a playful smile. Kyungsoo proudly flashed his smile before answering.

"Dare." He said and smirked. The other members formed a circle and talked.

"Hmm, I dare you D.O Kyungsoo
to..." Baekhyun paused a bit and headed to the kitchen to get something. He came back holding a beer.

"I dare you to drink this. Straight." He said emphasizing the word 'Straight' before smirking. Kyungsoo hesitantly took the bottle from Baekhyun's hand. I know that he's not a good drinker because I've never seen him drinking alcohols. Kyungsoo drank the beer straight. He puts the bottle down and wiped his lips.

"Wow. How could.." I looked at him and he just smirked at me. The other members cheered and laughed.

"Now it's Jongin's turn." Kyungsoo said and winked at me.

"Jongin. Truth or dare?" Sehun asked.

"Dare." I said smirking at them. Chen smirked and cleared his throat before giving me the dare.

"I dare you to have a make out session with Kyung--" he was cut off when Minseok hyung pushed Chen causing him to fall from the couch.

"Yah what the hell are you saying?" Minseok hyung said.

"Maybe this dare would be enough for Jongin. I dare you to kiss Kyungsoo. DON'T GO ANY FURTHER! Just a kiss." Suho said. Aww he's like our eomma hahaha. I chuckled and did the dare. I kissed Kyungsoo's lips and I can taste the beer that he drank. I pulled and looked at them. 

"WAAAAHHH KAISOO IS LIFEEEE!" Baekhyun yelled like a fangirl who just saw his oppa. Wait, Kaisoo?

"Where on earth did you get that?" Kyungsoo asked while laughing.

"Kai + Kyungsoo= Kiasoo! YEY!" He said cheerfully. We all laughed and the game continued. After us, Chen was the next to be asked and he chose dare. He was dared to drink a water mixed with vinegar, lemon, beer, milk, and a soy sauce. He vomited after drinking that thing. We played the game till lunch time. I want it always to be like this. Just living a normal life with my friends and with Kyungsoo.

____________________________________

Author's Note:

Ohhh yeahhh! Finally I updated! So how's my story guys? Is it bad or is it really bad? Hahahaha. Just kidding. You know I became a little bit naughty for writing this chapter hahahaha. So here's Chapter 27 for you guys!

Vote, comment and be a fan! Merry Christmas and God bless us all!! :)   :*