Chapter 12

Jongin's POV

I walked towards him. I sat behind hyung and hugged him. He was shocked when I did that.

"U-uhh Kai, what are you doing?" He asked while stuttering. He tried to simply take off my hands on him but I refused to. I didn't answered him and just sighed.

"K-kai." He said and tried to pull off my hands. I loosen my hands but still hugging him.

"Hyung. Just please, let me do this.  You didn't talked to me for the past few days." I said. He looked down and sighed.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked calmly. I went beside him to see his face.

"Doing what?"

"This. All of this. Why?" He asked while looking to my eyes.

"I said I like you, right? I don't know how or why but that's what I feel. I'm not telling you nor forcing you to love me back. I just want to tell you how I feel. I want you to know that I'm your number one fan, I want you to know that I adore you, I want you to know that I like you. That time I said I like you, it doesn't mean that you should like me too, it doesn't mean that you should avoid me. I'm feel sad when you suddenly avoided me after that, I'm expecting it to be okay because I just said I like you. Hyung, I want you to be comfortable of being with me. I don't want you to avoid me, just please, don't." I said while directly looking at his eyes.

He didn't said something. He just looked at me. After a few seconds, he looked away and sighed.

"Okay fine, I won't avoid you anymore. I promise." He said then smiled.

"Yes! So, friends?" I said and offered my hand. He looked at it.

"Friends, best friends." He took my hand and smiled. Finally, it's not that hard in dealing with hyung.

"Hyung its already getting late. C'mon let's get some sleep. My bed is calling me!" I said while stretching my arms. Hyung laughed at me. I stood up and offered my hand to help him stand. We went out of the rooftop, and walked through our rooms. When we arrived the room, we laid on our bed to sleep.

"Goodnight hyung!" I half whispered and shouted. His head turned to my side and.

"Goodnight." He said. I smiled and closed my eyes. This day is the best.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Kai woke up because of the sunlight passing through his eyes. He sat on his bed and stretched his arms. His eyes landed on his hyung that is currently sleeping until now. He reached for his phone to see what time is it.

"Hmm, already 8:00 am." He murmured. He stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. While he's taking a bath, Chanyeol also woke up. The only member in the room that us still asleep is Kyungsoo. Chanyeol looked at D.O.

"Hmm, he's really tired." He said and stood up to stretch. After a while, Jongin went out of the bathroom while drying his hair with his towel.

"Woah, hyung is still sleeping?" He said while looking at his hyung. Chanyeol chuckled and spoke.

"Concert hangovers." He said and they both quietly laughed. Chanyeol went to the bathroom to go and take a bath. While Kai is fixing his self in front of the mirror. Someone suddenly knocked on their room. He walked towards the door and opened it.

"You guys should be ready. Manager told us that we'll be leaving New York by 9:30 am." Baekhyun said.

"Oh, yeah okay." Jongin said..

"Oh by-- wait, is Kyungsoo still sleeping?" Baekhyun asked while sneaking in their room. Jongin smiled.

"Yeah, concert hangovers." Kai said and laughed. Baekhyun chuckled a bit.

"Ok, you should wake your hyung up. Bye!" Baekhyun said and left. Chanyeol went out of the bathroom while looking at the open door.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Oh, Baekhyun said that we should get ready because we're be leaving New York at 9:30 am." Kai replied while looking at his watch. Chanyeol just nodded at him. He was about to turn his back when he remembered something.

"Oh by the way, how are the both of you doing?" Chanyeol asked while smirking. Kai covered Chanyeol's mouth because his voice is quite loud.

"Yeol, your too loud." Kai whispered with a poker face. Chanyeol just laughed at him. He pulled Chanyeol to the rooftop to talk about him and his hyung. When they arrived the rooftop, Chanyeol asked him again.

"So how are the both of you doing?" He asked.

"Hmm, yeah..We're better now. I talked to him last night and explained everything, I told him that I'm not rushing him and I'm not forcing him to return my feelings back if it's not what he feels." He said then shrugged. Chanyeol smirked.

"You're okay with that??" Chanyeol asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Hmm, I mean, is it ok for you if he can't return your feelings?" Chanyeol explained. Kai sighed and smiled.

"Of course, as I've said, I can't force him. I'll wait for him. " Kai replied. Chanyeol just smiled at him. While they're on the rooftop, Chanyeol's phone rang. He answered it.

"Hello?"

"Yeol? Yah where are you? Kyungsoo said that he woke up and there was nothing left in the room except him. You and Kai should go down here because if Manager finds out that the both of you were still missing. You guys are dead." Xiumin said. Chanyeol looked at Kai.

"Yes hyung we'll be there in 5 minutes. Bye bye!" Chanyeol said and ended the call. He stood up and Kai as well.

"C'mon, they're waiting for us." He said. They both ran out of the rooftop and went down on the parking lot where all the members were waiting. They arrived the parking lot and went on the other members.

"Yah c'mon hop in!" Their leader said. The both of them went in the van, Jongin sat beside the window. Kyungsoo is also beside him while Chanyeol is sitting beside Baekhyun. Kai opened the window and tried to catch his breath. Kyungsoo gave him a bottle of water. He looked at the bottle and to his hyung, Kyungsoo just smiled at him. He drank the water and smiled at his hyung.

"Thank you." He said while smiling.

"Your welcome." Kyungsoo replied. Kai looked outside the window. He closed his eyes and sighed.

____________________________

Author's Note:

Omg guys I'm so sorry for not updating for at least 6 days? Our mid quarterly exam just ended. I'll try to update two chapter tomorrow or today..

So this is the Chapter 12 for you guys!! Hope you like it..Don't forget to vote and comment! Kamsa!:*