Chapter 31

Jongin's POV

Kyungsoo and I decided to clean our room for this day. It's been a long time since we cleaned it. While I'm busy arranging his books on the shelves, Kyungsoo suddenly spoke.

"Jongin, what's this?" He asked while holding a box. Wait, those are my--

"Oh, these are nothing." I said and walked towards him to get the box. Well they're magazines. Magazines that a little, adorable Kyungsoo shouldn't see not read.

"Oh, can I see it?" He asked, already opening the box. My eyes widened and held his hand to restrain it from opening the box, but I failed. I sighed and slightly closed my eyes. When I opened them, Kyungsoo is already reading one of my magazines. Flicking the pages with wide eyes.

"Yah you should not read it!" I said and stole it from him.

"But why?" He asked and pouted. See? He's too adorable and innocent to read things like this.

"Cause your still a baby!" I exclaimed and patted his head. He pouted and rolled his eyes on me. Kyeopta. I hugged him and hurried my face on his neck.

"Your still my baby, Kyungsoo. You shouldn't read things like that, ok?" I said and looked at him. He just nodded and looked down.

"I'm sorry." He said. I smiled and held his chin up to look at me. I kissed his forehead and next to his lips.

"I love you." I whispered. He quickly kissed me again.

"I love you too." He said and gave me a smile.

-------------

After having a bloody general cleaning on our room, Kyungsoo and I decided to watch a movie.

"So, what are we watching?" I asked my self while looking at the bunch of DVDs infront of me. I looked at Kyungsoo who just entered the room holding a bowl of pop corn.

"Do we have anything to watch already?" He asked and sat beside me.

"Still nothing. Come help me choose babe." I said and snaked my arms on his waist, pulling him closer to me.

"You wanna watch Fifty Shades Of Gray?" I asked him and smirked. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Y-yah Kai, s-stop being naughty." He said stuttering. I laughed and pecked his lips.

"Just kidding." I said. After a few minutes, we just decided to watch XXX: Return of Xander Cage. [A/N: Just pretend that it was already in a DVD even if it's still showing on cinemas^-^] We watched it quietly. After a few, a little bit sexual scene suddenly arrived. Wait-- I didn't know that there was something like this in this movie. No one warned me. I glanced at Kyungsoo who was uncomfortably sitting beside me. He was looking around, just to avoid his gaze on the television, and slightly drumming his fingers on his lap.

I smiled and pulled him close to me before placing my lips on his. I softly moved my lips and he quickly responded. I continued kissing him to get his attention until the sexual scene was finally done. I parted and looked at him directly in the eyes. I smiled at him before giving him a last quick kiss.

"It's ok to watch now baby." I said and looked at the television. He nodded his head and leaned on my chest. When the movie was finally over, I looked at the petite boy clinging on me. Yep, he's already sleeping. I smiled at the sight before carrying him. I gently placed him on the bed before giving him a kiss on his forehead. I walked towards the door and left.

Baekhyun's POV

I sighed, walking towards our dorm. Manager called me to talk to something we can just say a serious case. I opened the door and went straight to our kitchen to get some water. I saw Kai walking towards the living room.

"Tell Kai that I need to talk to him."

Managers voice echoed in my head. Should I? Should I tell him right now? I sighed and walked towards him. Maybe.

"Kai."

"Oh, hey Baek. What is it?" He said with a smile painted on his face. I looked away and said.

"Manager hyung wants to talk to you." I said, feeling uneasy. He looked at me with a confused face but still, he nodded. I slightly smiled and walked away. I went to the rooftop and sat on the bench. The scene from the previous discussion with manager flashed back in my mind.

"Yes manager hyung? Yixing said that you need to talk to me. What is it?" I asked him.

"Yeah I wanna ask you something about Kyungsoo and Kai." He said and paused. Oh no, no, no, no, no ,no. Please not now Manager. I blinked a few times before answering.

"Whats about them, hyung?" I asked, pretending to be innocent. I already know what this is about. It's about Kyungsoo and Kai's relationship. I can't ruin it. I know, manager will ask me and the next morning. You'll just see something we're not familiar with. I ship them and I don't want to be the one ruining it.

"Do you, by any chance, know what they are?" He asked.

"What do you mean by that, Manager?" I asked. Please manager, don't do stupid things.

"I mean, are they a thing? Do they have like, a something? Are they in a relationship with each other?" He asked. I gulped before answering.

"H-huh?" I stuttered. I cursed under my breath. Why the hell are you stuttering Byun Baekhyun?!

"C'mon Baek, don't lie to me." He said in a serious tone. Oh no, I'm doomed. I'm sorry guys.

"Y-yes manager. They have s-something with each o-other." I said looking down. I heard him sigh before speaking.

"Tell Kai that I need to talk to him." He said before signaling me that I can go.

I really want to take my words back. I don't want to ruin a precious relationship just because manager hyung talked to me. I know why he chose to ask me instead of the other members. It's because I'm his most trusted member in the group, even though Junmyeon is the leader. Manager hyung knows that I always know what's happening here and there. I wonder what will come tomorrow. I know, manager will do something about them. It's either he'll release and issue, or he'll separate the two of them.

I just wish neither of the two won't happen.

_____________________________

Author's Note:

Yey! Finally I am able to post an update. Sorry do waiting guys! I'm just busy in school. They're giving us a bunch of performance task. So here's the update! Don't forget to vote and comment! God bless and love lots! ^-^