Chapter 16

Kyungsoo's POV

I'm walking my way home. I came from a pharmacy to buy Jongin some medicines. He's still not well. I entered our room. I was shocked when there's no Jongin laying on the bed. I looked at the bathroom because it's light was opened. I heard some coughs so I ran towards it. And there I saw Kai vomiting. I rubbed his back to soothe him.

"Yah, what happened? C'mon let's get back to bed. I bought you medicines." I said and helped him to walk. I can't stand seeing him like this, I can't let him suffer like this. He sat on the bed and looked at me.

"Hyung." He said while directly looking into my eyes.

"Yeah? Do you need something? Are you hurt? Is there--"

"I love you." He then said and smiled.

"H-huh?" Argh. Why am I stuttering? He just smiled at me and laid on bed. What was that? 'Oh c'mon Kyungsoo, don't act like you didn't know.' I just awkwardly smiled at him. I don't know how to react. He closed his eyes and slept again. He just said that he love me. Why? How can he love someone like me? I sighed and fixed our room. I went out to get some basin with a warm water and a towel. When I came back to the room, Kai is already sleeping. I sat beside him and pulled down his blanket. I wiped his arms with the warm water. He still have the fever, but I think he's better now.

After cleaning him. I sat on my bed and opened the book I was reading. It's still the Guardian Angel. I'm about to finish this book and the story is going too well. I'm running out of book to read. I'm thinking if I'm gonna buy again, but maybe next time. My eyes landed to Jongin when he called me.

"Hyung." I immediately walked towards his bed.

"Why?" I asked him. He held my arms and spoke.

"It's cold. Hyung." He said.He's shaking again.

"Wait, I'll get you another blanket." I said and walked back to my bed. I wrapped the blanket in his body.

"Is it better now?" I asked him. He shook his head. I sighed and was about to stand up to get him a new blanket but he grabbed my hands.

"No. Hyung don't leave me." He said.  He's eyes were still closed but you can see through his face that he's in pain.

"But you said it's cold..I'm just gonna get you a blanket." I said.

"No." He replied. I sighed.

"Then what do you want me to do?" I asked him calmly.

"Just stay here." He said while still holding my hand. I sat beside him.

"Ok I'm gonna stay." I said. There, he let go of my hand.

"You still feeling cold?" I asked him. He just nodded at me as a response. I rubbed my both hands against each other to make it produce a little heat. I putted my hands in his face, I did it over and over. Until he grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him. The next thing I knew is I'm lying beside him. He was hugging me tight. I remembered when my mom did this to me. When I once had a fever, she hugged me and reminded me that body heat can surely help you to prevent feeling cold. Am I going to do that? It's not bad if I do it, right? Yeah, I'm just gonna hug him because he's feeling cold. Just that. No more, no less. I sighed and hugged him back.

"I wish this could help you." I whispered and tried to catch some sleep. I opened my eyes when I remembered that I haven't eaten yet. I'm about to stand up but my eyes moved and landed to Jongin. I just sighed, I'll just eat tomorrow. I closed my eyes again to sleep.

Jongin's POV

I woke up with hyung laying beside me. I'm feeling good now, it's just my head that still hurts. But I'm fully fine now. I faced hyung and looked at him. I smiled, he's really beautiful. My eyes landed to his lips, uh it's too tempting. Maybe just one? Just one quick kiss. I smiled and kissed his lips quickly. After that I ran towards and bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Ah, I wish I didn't woke him up, because if I did? I'm dead. I took a bath and fixed myself. I  just wore a simple shirt and a short. I went out the bathroom and saw hyung still sleeping.

I should thanked him for taking care of me yesterday. I should do something in return. Wait, if he took care of me yesterday. That means he didn't eat? Right? Because I remembered that I was just holding his hand the whole time. I just let it go when he gave me a porridge to eat and the medicines that I have to take. I walked towards the door and went to the kitchen. I'll cook something for him as a thank you. But I think, just cooking for him isn't enough yet. I cooked a bacon, ham and a fried rice for him as his breakfast.

"Hmmm. What is that smell?" I heard Lay said. He was shocked when he saw me preparing the foods.

"Oh. You're already fine!" He said.

"Yeah." I said and smiled at him.

"Is that for me?" He asked while looking at the food I prepared. I laughed at him.

"No, it's for hyung." I said while smiling.

"Hyung? Ahh, for Kyungsoo!" He said and smiled. I signaled him to lower down his voice. He just laughed.

"I should go now." I said as I carry the tray with the foods. He just smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

_________________________

Author's Note:

Guys sorry for not updating yesterday because I'm really busy..I'll try to update two chapters today para makabawi naman ako sa inyo.

So here's Chapter 16 for you guys! Don't forget to vote and comment! God bless us all! :*