Chapter 25

Jongin's POV

"So, what did her mother said?" He asked. I looked down and released a heavy sigh.

"She said many things about me and Kyungsoo keeping our relationship a secret and not letting SM to know about it. I didn't remember what she exactly said but it seems like she wants to point out something." I said and looked up the sky. The sky is empty, just darkness surrounds us. No stars to light and colour them up.

"What is it? Do you already figured it out?" He asked. I'm not sure about it, I don't think if it's her point. Or I just don't want to admit it because obviously, it's really her point. I paused and sighed before speaking.

"I, uhh, I think she wants our relationship to end for the both of us. I remembered when she said she doesn't want Kyungsoo to lose his career." I said. He looked at me with a worried face.

"So, you're breaking up with him?" He asked. Am I? Can I?

"No, I can't. It's too hard. How can I leave and forget someone who gave me so much to remember?" I said. I don't know but tears started to roll down my face. Ugh, this is hard.

Chanyeol's POV

"So, you're breaking up with him?" I asked Jongin. No, don't break Kyungsoo's heart. I gave him to you for you to take care of him, not to break him.

"No, I can't. It's too hard. How can I leave and forget someone who gave me so much to remember?" He said. I saw tears streaming down to his face. That's right, don't break up with him. Don't leave him because if you do, I might not be able to stop myself from stealing Kyungsoo from you. We both remained silent. Few minutes later, he decided to go back to our room. I patted his shoulder and waited him to exit the rooftop. Why did I even fell for someone who can't love me back? Yeah, I'm in love with Kyungsoo. Since trainee days. He's just so beautiful and precious, like a gem. I tried everything and did anything just for him to love me or even like me but I think he just see me as his friend.

My heart broke especially when I knew that Kyungsoo and Jongin are already in a relationship. And when Kai told me his feelings about Kyungsoo hurts even more. I'm like being a martyr here but it doesn't matter to me. Being stupid is included when you're in love, and you'll always encounter pain anytime. I didn't wish I've been in love with someone instead of him just because his in a relationship now but because I love him. I know someday, this love will be worth it. But I think it will no longer be belong to Kyungsoo. And as much as I'm still in love with him, this heart will beat just for him.

I decided to go back to our room, but before that I went to check the both of them and wish I didn't. I saw Kyungsoo and Jongin sleeping in one bed with both arms wrapped to each other. I just sighed and looked away, I went to my shared room with Baekhyun and laid on my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a moment thinking about our conversation earlier.

"Yeolie~ have a problem?" I looked at Baekhyun who just came out the bathroom wearing a sweat pants and black shirt.

"Oh, nothing." I said. He gave me a smile and went to his bed.

"Good night." He said before turning the lights off.

"Good night." I whispered, enough for him to hear. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I wish tomorrow won't turn different.

Kyungsoo's POV

I woke up by the heat touching my skin. I turned my head to see Kai but I found nothing. Where is he? I stood up to look at him on the bathroom but still. Nothing. I went to the living room, kitchen and asked the other members if they've seen Kai but no sign of him. Hmm, I think I know where he is. I went to the rooftop and saw him sitting on the bench while looking at the city view. I sat beside him but it seems he didn't even notice me.

"Kai." I said. He looked at me, there's something wrong with him. With his eyes. He didn't say a word but just looked at me.

"Is there a problem?" I asked him. Again, he didn't answer me nor laid his eyes on me. What's with him?

"Yah, what's with you?" I asked again. Ugh, this kid. What's really his problem?

"Argh." I growled and walked away. If he got a problem, he can tell me! If he wanted to be alone, why can't he just say? It's not right to ignore someone who's dead worried for you. I'm his boyfriend, he can trust me like the way I trust him. Is telling your problem to someone you know you can trust a really hard thing? Now I'm mad. Dead mad about what he did. I didn't notice the tears streaming down my face.

"Kyungsoo are you ok?" Baekhyun asked but I just ignored him and continued walking to our room. I locked the door and sat down on my bed. I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom to clean myself. I wish one day, he'll tell his problem.

____________________________________

Author's Note:

Whoop! Yehet I've reached the part that I wanted! So I'm back with Chapter 25 guyseu! Sorry I didn't published this yesterday. Don't forget to vote and comment! God bless!