Chapter 17

Kyungsoo's POV

When I woke up, Kai isn't beside me anymore. I immediately sat on the bed and looked around. I went on the bathroom to see if he was there, but he's not. I went out of the bathroom when I heard the door opened. And there I saw Kai holding a tray with a food. I run towards him to help. Is he already ok?

"No hyung, I can manage." He said and smiled at me. He putted the tray on the bed.

"Why didn't you walk me up to cook for you?" I said and sat on the bed again, he did the same and looked at me.

"It's for you Hyung." He said and winked at me. I gave him a questionable look. For me?

"F-for me?" I asked him.

"Yup! Just take it as a thank you." He said. Thank you?

"Thank you? For what?"

"Uhh, thank you for taking care of me yesterday. I know you didn't eat the whole day because of me, so I wanted to return your kindness." he said then smiled. Do I have to accept this? Really, he didn't need to than me.

"You know Kai, you don't have to--"

"Hyung~~" he said and gave me the look that he always use on me.

"Okay." I said and chuckled. It's just that, he's cute. What he said back then was true. He's charms really works on me, always.

"Yehet!" He said happily. I just laughed at him. After eating I was about to take the tray back to the kitchen when he hold my hand.

"Just stay here hyung. I'll just be the one to put it back there." He said and smiled. He took the tray on my hand and went out. Wait, why is he doing this? I know he's just thanking me but. Why am I feeling like this? It's really different. The way I react whenever he hug me, hold me and be with me. The way I worried when there's something wrong about him. Why am I feeling like this? It's been several days and I'm still feeling like this. My heart pounds abnormally when I'm with him.

Do I like him already?? No, I should not. But why am I like this? Ugh, it's really confusing. Is it bad to like him back? It isn't, right? Ok fine, I like him too. I don't know but, I just felt it..I'm still confused but. Ugh. I should think about it. I know that I like him and he likes me too but I'm not sure about this. My feelings are still unclear. I got back to reality when the door opened. I saw Jongin smiling. I felt awkward, I just smiled him back. I should find an excuse to scape this awkwardness.

"Yah, I'm just gonna take a bath." I said and smiled awkwardly. Kyungsoo why are you acting like that? You shouldn't feel awkward. I went in the bathroom and started to take a bath.

Jongin's POV

I can't explain what I feel right now. I think I'm the luckiest person just because the person I love took care of me. I don't want to assume because I might just get hurt but I can't blame my feelings. The way he hugged me last night just feels different. Yup, I'm awake when he hugged me. I felt how the electricity lingered through my veins. And I also heard what he said. I've been attached to other girls back then but that's just a fling. I don't like committing. I'm just playing with love but Kyungsoo hyung change me. I've never been in love like this. Argh, I'm getting cheesy. I think what they've said about being in live is true.

They said that once you fall in love, you'll learn how to give importance to such things, you'll learn to be cheesy in words and you'll learn how to do efforts do the person you love. Everything went upside down when I met him. I don't expect him to take care of me. When I'm not yet sick I was wondering that he'll let the other members to take care of me. But thank goodness that didn't happen. He's really kind and warm hearted and that made me fall for him even more.

______________________________

Author's Note:

Waaahhh!!! SHORT UPDATE!! NAKAKAMATAY NA UPDATE..SORRY GUYS!! TRY KO TALAGANG 2 CHAPTERS NGAYON..

So here's Chapter 17 for you guys! Hope you all like it! Don't forget to vote and comment!! Kamsa and God bless us all :*