Chapter 10

Kyungsoo's POV

It's our second day here in New York, and still, we have to practice for our concert. The following days will be our time to roam New York. Hmm, I'd rather be here in hotel reading the books that I brought. Now, we're here in the concert dome again to practice.
And thank God everything is going well. I brought three water bottles in case that I'll run out of it again.

[Fast forward na natin HAHA!]

We finished practicing at 4:30 in the afternoon so now we are already in the car, we have manager and Carlo with us.

"Do you guys already wanted to go straight in the hotel?" Manager asked.

"Noooooo!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said.

"So, where do you wanted to go?"

"Ah can we go in Museum Of Modern Art?" Kai asked. Hmm, good choice, I've never been there even if I already visited New York back then.

"Okay! Let's go there!" We all said. Manager laughed and nodded. He told Carlo to go to the museum. Carlo whispered something on manager.

"Carlo doesn't know where is that museum you've been saying is located." Manager said. The other members pouted. Wait, I think I know where the museum is located. I've read that on the book I had last month.

"Its located in Midtown Manhattan New York City, 53rd Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenue." I said. They all looked at me.

"What?" I said.

"Where did you get that?" Lay asked me. I shrugged before speaking.

"Books."

"You really are a book worm." Kai said while laughing.

"No I'm not." I said and also laughed. I playfully punched him.

"Okay so let's go in the museum!" Manager said and like a kid. Sometimes manager is hanging out with us and it's like he's being like us too. Sometimes he's playful, acts like a kid and he's good in riding our jokes and trips. We all shouted and laughed. After 30 more minutes, we arrived at the museum I've been talking about. It's really beautiful. I took out my phone and took a picture of it. Manager paid for the entrance and then we went in. Before we go in the main door of the museum, a guard approached us and said something.

"Ah sir, can I check your bags please?" He said politely. We all nodded and opened our bags. After he checked it he smiles at us.

"Thank you sir. Enjoy The Museum of Modern Arts! Have a blessed evening." he said. We smiled at him and bowed, manager thanked him also and then we proceeded. When we entered the first course or part of the museum, we were so amazed by it. We took pictures of the paintings, crafts, caricatures, sculptures and many more. It's really amazing. We all separated our ways to explore the museum. I'm walking towards a painting while my heads down, then suddenly I felt a person bumped on me. I looked up to see who it is. And then.

"Oh, hyung I'm sorry." Jongin said.

"It's okay." I said and smiled at him.

"So, where are you heading to, hyung?" He asked and walked with me.

"Hmm, there." I said and pointed the big painting that is placed in the neat wall. We both looked at it with a smile.

"It's beautiful. " I said. He looked at me and smiled widely.

"Yeah, just like you." He said. I was a bit deaf on what he said.

"Huh?"

"I said it's beautiful, just like you." He once again said and walked towards me. I walked backwards, until I felt a hard thing behind me. Ahh, dead end. I looked down to avoid his gaze because if I'll look at him this close, I may be blind by now.

"Hyung." He said.

"Yes?" I said while still looking down.I didn't bother to look at him.

"Look at me." He said. I sighed and didn't follow what he said. He held my chin that caused me to stiffen. His face us very near to mine.

"D.O Kyungsoo. " He paused. He moved his face nearer to me. I raised my both eye brows on him. I was shocked by the next lines he said.

"I like you." He said then smiled. What?

___________________

Author's Note:

Okey pabitin muna ako. HAHAHA! Yehet ulettt! Congratulations to me because I updated two chapter this day! Whooo! Ipapa-lechon ko si Xiumin! Charr hahah mahal ko yon ano ba.

So here's the Chapter 10 guys! Enjoy reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you for the supot! Ay support pala. HAHAHA! K BYE.