Chapter 2

Jongin's POV

I was awaken by the light passing through my eyes. I looked at the clock to see what time is it. Oh, it's already 5:00 in the morning. I stood up and entered the bathroom but before that, I glanced at Kyungsoo who's still sleeping. I smiled and got in. I took a bath and brushed my teeth. After that I wore a black sweater and black ripped jeans. I went outside the bathroom and saw Kyungsoo on the bed in sitting position while yawning and stretching his arms. Haha, cute as ever.

"Morning." I said as I smile at him.

"Good morning." He said and smiled back.

"Ah, Jongin what time is it?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, it's already 6:00 am." I said while drying my hair with a towel. He quietly said 'Ohh' while nodding his head. He stood up and went inside the bathroom.

"Kyungsoo you forgot your towel." I said as I knocked at the door. He slightly opened it.

"Oh, thank you." He said as he stole the towel in my hand. I shook my hand while smiling. He's really cute.

Kyungsoo's POV

I was about to take off my clothes when Jongin suddenly knocked at the door saying.

"Kyungsoo you forgot your towel." I slightly opened the door and get the towel as I thank him. I took a bath and wore a gray shirt and black jeans. I went outside and saw Jongin staring at my mini library. He looked at me and back to the shelves.

"These books are all yours?" He asked me while pointing his fingers on the shelves.

"Ah, yeah." I said while drying my hair with the towel.

"Hey Kyungsoo where are we going today?" He asked me while fixing his shoes.

"We're going to perform and at the same time, we'll introduce you to everybody."

"Oh, hey by the way. How old are you?" He asked..

"I'm older than you, you know." I said. He looked at me in disbelief.

"Really?"

"What. Do you think you're older than me just because I'm shorter than you?" I said jokingly.

"Oh, I thought so. Sorry." He said while laughing. We were interrupted when Xiumin hyung entered our room.

"Hey guys c'mon manager is waiting for us on the studio." He said then smiled.

"Yes hyung we'll follow." I said as I wore my cap on, Jongin did the same. We went downstairs and saw the other members fooling around.

"Finally! They're here! C'mon guys, we'll be late!" Suho said. We followed him through the parking lot. We got in the car and went to our seats. So this is our sitting arrangement.

Driver| Suho

Chanyeol| Chen| Lay

Xiumin| Baek| Sehun

Me| Jongin

So Jongin is beside me. I putted my earphones and just listened to the music as I looked outside the window. It's a little bit cold right now because winter is near to come but I didn't wore jacket. It's not that cold, as I've said earlier, just a little bit. While my eyes was focused outside the window, I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I looked at Jongin as I pull my left earphone, I gave him a questionable look asking for what he want.

"I just want to apologize for disrespecting you last night and earlier." He whispered.

"Oh, about that. It's ok, besides it's just normal for newbies." I said and slightly smiled at him. He then smiled and nodded. I brought back my earphone and looked again outside the window. After a few minutes, we arrived at our destination. We walked outside and entered the building where we'll perform. Manager led us to our dressing rooms and the stylists started to do their part.

Jongin's POV

While the stylist is busy doing such things in my face and hair, I glanced at Kyungsoo. He's just focusing on his phone while his earphones are on his ears. While I'm looking at him, I realized or remembered one thing. A thing that bothers me in the first place. Strange thing rather. I always feel it when I'm around with Kyungsoo.  When I look at him, it's like he's the only one I see. I'm happy when he talks to me. I don't know what's happening to me. I looked away when Kyungsoo looked at me. Maybe he noticed that I'm looking at him.

I just shook my head and looked myself at the mirror. The stylists were done fixing our make ups, after that, they gave the clothes we're wearing today. We changed our clothes and went outside our dressing room. The staffs led us to the backstage and told us to wait, because they'll introduce our group name first before we'll go upstage. I heard the emcee shouted our group name and that's the sign that we should go now. We went to the stage and performed. While I was dancing, I caught a fan that's looking at me unconsciously. I just smiled at her, and at that moment. She screamed.

After our performance, our leader, Suho, started talking. He thanked the fans who always supported EXO. Until the moment they need to introduce me. My eyes suddenly landed on Kyungsoo when he spoke.

"Ah, maybe you already know about our new member. Right?" He started. The audiences shouted 'Yes' so he continued.

"So he's here!" He said as he pointed his finger on me. I stood up and waved my hands at them.

"Mr, introduce yourself
please." He playfully said. I laughed tag him.

"Annyeong! I'm Kim Jongin and you can call me Kai! I'm the new member of EXO. Thank you for supporting our group and for always being there. I can't promise that I won't ever make a mistake but I'll try to do my best. Kamsahamida! Saranghae!" I said and did a heart aegyo. I laughed and looked at Kyungsoo. He's smiling. We once again thanked the fans and started to walk down the stage. We entered the dressing room and changed our clothes. After that, the staffs led us again in the van.

I sat beside Kyungsoo that is on his phone again. I looked at what he's doing and found out that he's writing or typing something on his memo. I didn't bother to read it because I don't wan to invade his privacy. I just closed my eyes and tried to catch some sleep.

---------

While Kyungsoo is busy on his phone. He suddenly felt something heavy on his left shoulder. He turned his head sideways. He gasped because Jongin's face was really close to his. His heart skipped a beat. He just looked at him while peacefully sleeping on his shoulder. He was interrupted when his hyung, Xiumin, called him.