Chapter 11

Jongin's POV

It's been a week since I said that 3 words on hyung. I don't know what came in to my mind and I did that. I didn't planned to do it, I didn't plan to confess. In the past 3 days, Hyung isn't talking to me. Maybe he just need space. Tomorrow is our concert here in New York and I promise myself that I will make that very first concert of the group with me, be memorable. But I think that's impossible now, because Kyungsoo hyung doesn't want to talk to me.

"Hey, are you okay bro?" Xiumin hyung asked and sat beside me. We are here in the hotel's rooftop. I don't know but I just found this place and it seems peaceful. It's already 10:00 in the evening and I didn't bother to sleep yet.

"No hyung. I'm not okay." I said and looked down.

"Why? Do you have a problem?" He asked and have me a worried look.

"Yeah. Ah, hyung, can you keep these things I'll say as a secret?" I said. He paused and smiled.

"Hmm, okay. So what's the problem?" He asked. I sighed before talking.

"I did a really stupid thing." I said. Xiumin hyung gave a face palm.

"Oh c'mon. Just say it directly to the point." He said while pouting. Ahh, this hyung.

"Okay. So I like. Kyungsoo hyung and I--"

"Wait, what? You like Kyungsoo?" He shouted. I signaled him to lower his voice.

"Yah, hyung they might hear you." I said. He just laughed and have me a peace sign.

"Sorry. Please, continue."

"Hmm, like what I've said. I'm attracted to him. And then, after I said that he didn't talked to me." I said and looked at him. He laughed a bit before speaking.

"That's your problem? You know what, it's not that hard to solve it. In fact, it's the easiest for me. If you told him that you like him, so be it! He can't do anything about that anymore because it's what you feel but this is what I tell you. If he doesn't want or he don't talked to you after you confess. Let him have space, and then after that, try to talk to him and explain what you feel. For him to know the things he'll do to avoid hurting you." He said. Woah, I didn't see this coming from hyung. But he's right, I should give Kyungsoo hyung a time and also for me to think. So I decided to talk to him tomorrow after our concert.

"Thanks hyung. You're the best." I said and did a fist bump with him. He stood up.

"No problem." He said and smiled.

"C'mon let's get some sleep, we'll be leaving tomorrow early." He said. I nodded at him and stood up. We both walked our way to our rooms.

"Good night hyung." I half whispered and half shouted while waving my hands on him.

"Good night." He said and gave me a thumbs up. He went in his room. I held the doorknob and sighed before quietly opening it. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes to sleep.

[ Fast forward]

We were on the car heading to the concert venue. The concert will start at 6:00 pm and now, it's already 5:00 pm. We still have one hour before the concert. I looked at Kyungsoo hyung that is beside Lay. I looked away when he caught my eye.

"Kai, don't look away when he looked at you. Next time, smile at him, okay?" Oh, did I said that Minseok hyung is sitting right beside me? Yeah, well definitely yes. I looked at him and nodded.