Chapter 4

Kyungsoo's POV

I closed the book that I was reading and putted it back on the shelves. I looked at Jongin who's still sleeping. Again. I sighed and sat on my bed. I laid down and opened my phone. Ahh. It's already 1:30 in the afternoon. Why is time flying so slow right now? I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

-----------------

While Jongin and Kyungsoo are in deep sleep. The landline phone in their room suddenly rang. Jongin, who's closer on the telephone, opened his eyes and reached it to answer the call.

"Hello?" He said when he answered the call.

"Oh, did I disturb you mister?" A voice of a woman said.

"U-uh no. Uhm, may I know who's this?" He asked. He tried to lower his voice because he might wake his hyung up.

"This is Kyungsoo's mother. Is he there? Can I talk to him?" The woman said. Jongin looked at his hyung first before answering.

"Yes ma'am, he's here. Just wait a minute." He politely said before walking towards Kyungsoo's bed.

"Hyung, hey hyung." Jongin said while tapping Kyungsoo's shoulder. Later on, Kyungsoo opened his eyes and sat on the bed.

"Why?" He said while yawning.

"Your mom wants to talk to you." He said as he give the telephone to his hyung. Kyungsoo quickly stole the telephone on Jongin's hand and distanced a little bit to talk privately to his mom. Jongin just sat on his bed and putted his earphones on his ears to surely hear nothing about their conversation. After a few minutes Kyungsoo came back with a pale face. Jongin wondered why, so he asked.

"Hyung, are you ok?" The younger asked.

"Yes." Kyungsoo answered then gave Jongin a small smile.

"No, you're not ok.."

"Then why did you even asked?" Kyungsoo a little bit raised his voice. Kai was shocked on what Kyungsoo did, so did Kyungsoo.

"Oh, ok." Jongin just said and didn't hesitate to talk anymore. Kyungsoo sat beside Jongin as he put his hand on Jongin's right shoulder.

"Yah, sorry for raising my voice. I didn't mean to-" Jongin cut his hyung.

"Hyung do you have a problem?" The younger suddenly asked. Silence filled the room. They just looked each other.

"It's nothing." Kyungsoo said while his heads down.

"C'mon hyung you can tell me." Jongin said while smiling at the elder. Kyungsoo just sighed.

"My mother, she said that father was having a hard time. He's having a lung cancer. Stage 3." Kyungsoo said while his heads down. Trying to keep those sobs behind. Jongin, just looked at his hyung. Jongin held the elders chin, and he saw those tears that keep falling down from his hyung's eyes. Jongin, at that moment, felt a dagger in his heart. Seeing Kyungsoo cry is really hard for him. It feels like he's being hurt triple times than Kyungsoo.

"I'm sorry." Jongin said as he hug the elder.

"Please don't tell the other members about this." Kyungsoo said.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." Kai said while rubbing his hyung's back to comfort him. Kyungsoo whipped his tears and smiled at Jongin like a kid.

"Thank you." Kyungsoo said.

"Feel free to tell your problems. Don't worry, you can trust me." Kai said as he smiles. The elder just nodded while smiling as a response. They both looked at the door when someone knocked.

"Kyoongsoo, Kai! Yah, leader wanted to talk to us!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Yeah we'll follow!" Kai said. They fixed themselves and walked out the room. They proceeded on the living room and saw the other members.. hey sat on the chair and Suho started talking.

"So manager told us that we are traveling to New York for our concert." Suho started. They're having their first concert with Jongin. It's their comeback concert and besides they wanted the fans to know Jongin more.

"The concert will be held in two weeks, so we need to go their as much as possible. All the things that we needed are already settled, the hotels, props, clothes. The only thing that we need to do is that, to travel there and practice." He explained. The members were just nodding.

"When will we go there?" Kai asked. Suho looked at him.

"Now." He said while smiling. The members looked at their leader in disbelief.

"What?" Lay said.

"Yes, that's why packed your things immediately because we're having our flight in 2 hours." Suho said, still smiling. The members ran through their rooms to pack their things. After an hour, they're all ready to go in New York. They went on their van and proceeded in the airport. When they reached the airport, the members decided to go and eat first before their flight.

"Hyung, what do wanted to eat?" Kai asked the elder.

"Ah, no. I'm not hungry." Kyungsoo just said as he shook his head.

"Don't worry. It's my treat." Jongin said with a smile.

"I'm not really hungry."

"Hyung~" Jongin said.

"Ok fine." D.O just said and laughed.

"Yess!" Kai said while smiling. He ordered some foods for the both of them. They sat on the table while waiting for their order. Few minutes later the food's came and they happily ate. After that they went on the airplane and traveled to New York. While they're on the plane, Kyungsoo still did what he is usually doing when they travel.
He plugged his earphone and started to escape reality. He closed his eyes while listening to the music. While Kyungsoo is currently visiting the other world, he doesn't know that someone is looking at him with a smile painted in his face.

Kim Jongin..