Chapter 26

Jongin's POV

I really don't know why the hell I ignored Kyungsoo earlier. It's just that I'm scared to speak because maybe I'll say something that could hurt him or the both of us. My mind is still occupied with what happened yesterday. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm afraid. Afraid of what might happen to us. I don't want him to hurt and lose his career, and I don't know how to hide our relationship without getting him hurt or lose something important to him. I know he's mad and worried for how I act earlier. Argh, this is hard, dead hard. I gripped my hair and sighed.

I can't stand seeing him hurt because of me and I can't let him lose his career as well. But what should I do? I've been staying here at the rooftop for hours. Staring blankly on nowhere. Winter came too early but my body feel numb. I can't even feel the cold wrapping up my skin. I don't feel like doing anything right now. Ugh, I'm getting depressed on this. Why? After a few minutes of thinking, I decided to go down and look for Kyungsoo. I need to talk to him about everything. When I got down from the rooftop I saw Chanyeol and Kyungsoo having a good time. Kyungsoo glanced at me but looked away immediately.

I think my heart shattered into pieces. It hurts, but I think I deserve it for being rude at him earlier. I went to their place and stood beside Kyungsoo.

"We need to talk." I whispered. He looked at me and nodded. We both went to our room, as soon as we get there, silence lingered in the room. All you can hear were heavy sighs coming from the both of us. I closed my eyes and decided to settled things.

_____________________________

"I'm sorry." Jongin said out of nowhere. Kyungsoo looked at him confused.

"Sorry? For what?" Kyungsoo asked. 'Is this about what happened earlier?' Kyungsoo thought. And just at the moment, Jongin hugged him.

"Yah Jongin-ah. Stop acting weird. If this is about what happened earlier, I forgive you already." Kyungsoo said sweetly to his lover. He felt Jongin shook his head 'no'.

"Hyung." Kyungsoo's eyes went wide, and he didn't realized that Jongin's shoulder were already shaking. He pulled from the hug and faced him. He wiped all his tears and looked at him in the eyes.
"What happened?" Kyungsoo asked. But he didn't received an answer from Jongin. He kept crying and crying, and that's what made Kyungsoo panic. 'What's wrong?' He thought.

"Yah Jongin, stop crying." Kyungsoo said and cupped his face. Jongin slowly calmed himself down and stopped. Once his already fixed, Kyungsoo started to do the talking.

"Now, tell why the hell are you crying." He asked. Jongin just looked down and shook his head like a kid. Kyungsoo sighed heavily.
"Kai..." Jongin immediately tilted his head and looked at Kyungsoo. He rarely hear Kyungsoo saying his nickname. Now he's nervous.

"I don't know." He just responded. Head hanging low, Kyungsoo looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean you don't know?" The elder asked. Jongin was out of words. He didn't know how to respond on his hyung.

"Its hard to explain hyung. Things started to get harder and different for me for the past few days." He explained. Kyungsoo, still confused, asked again.

"Why is that? Is there something I don't know? Something I need to know?" Kyungsoo said emphasizing his third sentence.

"Nothing. It's not important." Jongin said and walked out of their shared room. Minutes later, Jongin realized what he did. 'Did I just turned my back to Kyungsoo?' He thought.

"Ugh, your so stupid." He said and ruffled his hair. Jongin was currently sitting on a bench near the park. Still thinking about those things that started to ruin him, and specially his relationship with Kyungsoo. Minutes later something popped in Jongin's mind. Something that maybe he think can be a solution to all these problems. 'Can this idea help me?' He thought. He decided to go back to their dorm and at the moment he entered that door, he saw a Kyungsoo lying on the sofa. Eyes puffed, noses were red, and shades of tears still fresh on his cheeks. 'Ugh, Kim Jongin look what you've done.' Jongin said to himself.

He bent down to carry Kyungsoo to their room. He gently laid him down and planted a kiss in his forehead before laying in his bed. Well, it's been a long time since Jongin laid in his own bed because he usually sleep in Kyingsoo's bed since they've been in a relationship. He closed his eyes and slept.

___________________________________

Author's Note:

Waaahhh short update huehue. I'm so sorry for not updating like, 2 months? I'm just stressed in school and there's a lot of performance tasks that is needed to be done. But now that it's our Christmas break. I'll try to update more often. So here's Chapter 26 guys! Have fun!

Don't forget to vote and comment! God bless! :*