Chapter 24

Kyungsoo's POV

Today is my father's funeral. We are all gathered here in the Ignitian Cemetery. Hours had passed before the ceremony ended. We all went back to our house, mother said that she prepared foods for us, including our visitors. My eyes really hurts since yesterday.

"You look pale." I heard Jongin said held my hand. I just looked at him and smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll be ok." I said giving him an assuring smile.

"No, you need to rest and catch some sleep. You might get sick if you don't." He said looking at me with worry painted in his face. I smiled and nodded at him. He held my head and rested it on his shoulders. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"I love you." I heard Jongin said and kissed my forehead.

Jongin's POV

I carried Kyungsoo to his room and laid him in bed. Ah, this hyung really need to rest. I touched his face and kissed him on the forehead. I went out the room and saw his mother heading towards Kyungsoo's room.

"Good morning ma'am." I greeted he smiled at me.

"Good morning to you too, Kai." I was a bit shocked when he suddenly said my name.

"Uh by the way. Is Kyungsoo in his room?" She asked. I just nodded and smiled at her. She peeked in Kyungsoo's room and nodded. I was about to walk when she called my name again.

"Ah, Kai. Can I talk to you?" She said.

"Hmm, of course ma'am." I said. She smiled and started to walk so I followed her.

"I want to ask if how long have you've been in a relationship with Kyungsoo?" She asked, oh that made me shy. I rubbed the back of my head before responding.

"Hmm, a month. We've been together for a month." I said and smiled.

"Is that so? I don't want Kyungsoo to be hurt so take care of him ok?" She said and gave me a warm smile.

"I will."

"I know how much you love him but you need to know this. Kyungsoo had been on sm since then so I know how strict they are. They don't want someone to be intact to their idols because it may affect their career. If they'll know about your relationship between Kyungsoo, sm will do anything just to get rid of it. So be prepared for the consequences and don't let sm know about this. I know it's hard not to express your feelings towards him but it's better to just hide it." She said.

"I don't want Kyungsoo to loose his career. I don't want him to hurt and leave you. I don't want sm to ruin your relationship because seeing Kyungsoo happy in your arms makes me happy too. But I think you both should start dealing with this. Don't wait for sm to decide for the both of you." She said and tapped my shoulder before leaving. I was left dumbfounded. Those words still were don't clear. I think what Kyungsoo's mother said just made me deaf. I can't hear anything. Is it too early for me to know this? Or it's already too late? Tons of questions filled up my brain.

I startled when some back hugged me. I looked behind and saw Kyungsoo smiling. I faced him and cupped his face.

"Why did you woke up already babe?" I asked and kissed him.

"Nah, I don't feel like sleeping too long." He said and hugged me again. This is one of the reasons why I can't just easily leave him. What he's doing makes me fall even harder. All of this just makes the situation hard.

"Is there any problem?" He asked. Kyungsoo shouldn't notice about this. All of this.

"Oh, nothing baby." I said and smiled at him.

"Oh, the staff messaged me that he'll come to pick us at 5:00 PM." He said while we're walking towards the room of the other members. I just nodded and went inside the room to see the other members having a pillow fight.

"What the." Kyungsoo's eyes widened when he saw them. The room was a total mess.

"JONGDAE STARTED IT!" They all yelled and pointed and Chen who's holding two pillows.

"I can explain!" He said. Kyungsoo ran towards him with a pillow in his hand. We all laughed at the both of them. I told them to get a pillow also so we can join. We played and messed with each other until we got tired. We were shocked when Kyungsoo suddenly shouted while looking at his watch.

"Carlo will pick us up in 30 minutes guys!" He said so we started to clean our mess and packed our things. Kyungsoo told me that he'll just tell his mom that we'll be leaving.

"Yah, Kyungsoo's mother talked to you at the kitchen earlier right?" Chanyeol whispered while fixing his things.

"Yeah. You heard us?" I asked him. I was relieved when he shook his head.

"What did she told you?" He asked. I just looked at him and sighed. Should I let him know? It's ok Jongin, he's your friend anyway. Fine.

"I'll tell you when we got home." I said and he nodded. After a few minutes, we all went downstairs to wait for Carlo. When Carlo arrived, we bowed at Kyungsoo's mother and thanked her. We all bid for goodbye before leaving. We stayed quiet inside the car till we get home. We went to our rooms to fix ourselves. Kyungsoo laid to his bed and closed his eyes. I just looked at him and questions started to fill up my mind again. Words I heard earlier continuously hunting me. I was interrupted when Chanyeol called me.

"Kai." He said and looked at me. I nodded at him and went to Kyungsoo's bed and kissed his forehead. Chanyeol and I silently went to the rooftop. We both sat down and remained silent for a few minutes. I tried to find the right words to start the conversation but I failed to.

____________________________________

Author's Note:

Waahhh hahaha lameeee. Gonna update this story more often. So here's Chapter 24! Don't forget to vote and comment! God bless!