Chapter 3

Xiumin suddenly called Kyungsoo that made him look away at the person who's comfortably sleeping in his shoulder. He signaled his hyung to lower his voice. The elder just laughed as he cover his mouth and gave Kyungsoo a peace sign. Sometimes, his hyung is being childish.

"Yah, Kyungie~~ can you buy us foods later?" His hyung asked.

"Can't I just cook hyung?"

"No." He said while shaking his head.

"Hmm, I'm not going on the market alone. Right?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah, you can bring Jongin with you." The elder said as he smirked. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and sighed because of his hyung's attitude. He once again glanced at Kim Jongin that is still sleeping. Few minutes later, they arrived the market..

"D.O, we'll just leave the two of you here. You know the way home right?" Xiumin said. Kyungsoo just nodded as he look at Jongin.

"Jongin." He said while trying to wake the younger up.

"Hey." He once again said while slightly slapping Jongin's cheeks.

"Hmm?" Jongin, who's finally awake, said. He looked around while blinking his eyes.

"Why?" He asked and looked Kyungsoo.

"Jongin, can you accompany Kyungsoo in the market?" Xiumin asked while looking at Jongin. Kai immediately smiled and said.

"Yes, of course." He said while fixing his hair. The two stepped out on their van. They waved their hands on the van.

"So, what are we going to buy here hyung?" Kai said while smiling at the elder. Kyungsoo was a bit shocked when Kai suddenly called him 'hyung'.

"Hey, you ok?" Jongin said as he placed his hands on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Oh, nothing." the elder said then shook his head.

"So, what should we buy?" Kai asked Kyungsoo again.

"Umin hyung said that we should buy foods for them."

"Oh. C'mon!" Jongin suddenly grabbed Kyungsoo's hands and pulled him inside the market. Jongin stopped in front of a Chinese restaurant. It's a classic restaurant but you can still afford the food's prices. Jongin entered the restaurant without letting go of his hyung's hand. Kyungsoo looked at their intertwined hands.

"A-ah, Jongin." he said.

"Yes?"

"U-uh, my hand." He shyly said.

"Oh." Jongin let go of Kyungsoo's hand and looked away. They ordered foods and walked their way home. Their dorm isn't that far on the market where Xiumin dropped the two of them. Actually it's just a walking distance. While they're walking, silenced filled their atmosphere. No one is talking. The only thing that you can hear is the vehicles that's passing through the streets and the cold wind that touches their skins. They were nearly drowned by silence, not until Jongin spoke.

"Hyung, why are you always quiet?" He asked.

"Is that bad?" He asked jokingly.

"Look, God gave you a beautiful voice, and now you'll not a use it for talking?" He said. Kyungsoo laughed at Jongin's statement.  Jongin have a point right?? There's no perfect reason for Kyungsoo to be quiet, he doesn't need to be like that. Besides he have a good voice.

"I'm just not good at talking."

"But you're good in singing." Jongin said while smiling. Kyungsoo just nodded his head. They continued walking until they reached their dorm. They entered and saw the other members preparing the table for their lunch.

"Ahh! Finally, the food is here!" Chanyeol shouted as he walk towards Kyungsoo and Jongin to get the food's they bought. Chanyeol placed the bags of foods at the table. They opened the bags and distributed the food one by one to the members. They started to eat.

"Hey Kai, so how was your first night with Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked in the middle of eating.

"Uhh, it's ok." He just answered while nodding.

"Hmm, that's good." Baek just said and they continued eating. When they're done, they went to their rooms to take a rest. When the two reached their room, Jongin immediately jumped on the bed, while Kyungsoo, pulled out the book he was scanning last night and started to read. Reading is his stress reliever. It makes him relaxed and comfortable whenever he reads. He's able to escape reality when he reads. While Kyungsoo was busy reading his book, Jongin quietly took a picture of D.O. He smiled like an idiot while looking at the picture he took.

"He's beautiful." He whispered. He got shocked when he said that but then. He smiled and realized something.

Jongin's POV

While Kyungsoo hyung is reading, I decided to take a picture of him. I smiled when I checked the photo I took. It's meaningful.

"He's beautiful." What did I just say? Nahh, I won't take back what I said. It's true, he's really beautiful. While looking, staring rather, at the picture. I realized something. I think I'm attracted to hyung. I know it's weird but that's what I feel. I also know that it's too fast for me to be attracted on him, now that we just met yesterday. But can you blame me? Just what I've said, it's what I feel, that's how I feel. But I think he doesn't feel the same .Like WTF!! How can he like me that quick if he just met me yesterday, right? Argh! I don't know anymore. But I'm sure, I like him, I'm attracted on him. I looked at him as he smiles on the book he's reading. I like you, D.O Kyungsoo.