Chapter 18

Jongin's POV

Yesterday, hyung doesn't talk that much. And he always look on nowhere. I wonder why because nothing even happened. I'm just letting myself to believe that he's maybe thinking on something. But still, it keeps bothering me. Something's wrong.

"Kai, you okay?" Chanyeol asked me.

"Yeah." I said and smiled at him. We are here at the kitchen. It's 5:00 in the morning, all the members were still sleeping. Manager gave us a one week rest.

"Is there something bothering you?" He asked before drinking a coffee.

"Hmm, actually. Yes." I said. He looked at me first before speaking.

"Now I know, it's about Kyungsoo right?" He said while smirking. Am I being obvious again?

"Yeah. He's not acting well since yesterday. I wonder why." I said and shrugged.

"Ask him." what? Is it right for me to ask me? Maybe he's just really thinking on something.

"Huh? No, maybe he's just stressed or thinking on something. I'll just let that pass but when it continues till now. Ok then, I'm going to ask him." I said and drank my coffee. We walked back to our rooms.

"Good luck bro." he said while tapping my shoulder.

Kyungsoo's POV

I woke up and blinked my eyes a few times. I sat on the bed and looked around. I looked beside and found an empty bed. Where did Kai go? Uh, maybe he's just outside with the other members. I checked the time and it's already 8:30 in the morning. I was thinking about this feeling since yesterday. Sometimes I got confused about what it says but sometimes I admit that it's true. The other members were asking me yesterday if I'm ok because I'm just staring on nowhere. It's like that I'm having my own world again. Well, I missed that. That feeling when you escape reality and just groove with the music. It's been so long since I escape reality with music.

This past few weeks, Kai is the one who let me escape on reality, not music. He's the one who made me feel that even without music, I can still visit my own world. But because of this damn feeling, I feel awkward when he's with me. I just shook my head and walked to the bathroom. I took a bath and wore a black short and a white shirt. I fixed my self and went out the room. I saw the other members in the living room, kinda watching a movie? Yeah I think so.

"Oh, Kyungsoo's here." Suho said.

"Morning hyung!" Kai said while waving his hands at me. I smiled at him and took a sit beside Umin hyung.

"Wanna eat breakfast?" Hyung asked. I shook my head and smiled. They were watching an action movie, I don't know it's title but I just watch it with them.

Jongin's POV

I looked at Kyungsoo hyung who's sitting beside Minseok hyung. His eyelids were still heavy, I can see that he's still sleepy. I want to talk to him privately, he's ignoring me since yesterday. Did I do something? I looked back to the scream when he caught me staring at him. I don't understand, everything's a little bit unclear now. Suho hyung turned the tv off and faced us.

"Ah. Guys we need to go in the market to buy some extra foods but two members should be staying here to prepare our lunch." he said and looked at us.

"Wait! Kyungsoo and Kai can stay here. Right?" Chanyeol said and playfully winked at me. I shrugged and looked at Kyungsoo hyung. He looked at me before speaking.

"Hmm, yeah I think so." he just said and looked at me like asking. I just nodded and smiled at him.

"Oh, is that so. Then let's go!" Leader said and they walked out of our dorm, but before that. He told Kyungsoo hyung something.

"D.O yah, cook something for lunch ok? Thank you!" He said before closing the door. Hyung just shook his head while smiling. He stood up and walked to the kitchen. Uhm, this is awkward. He started to prepare the things he needed for cooking.

"Uh, is there something I can do to help?" I asked. He just looked at me.

"Hmm, just sit there. That'll help." He said while pointing the chair. I just sighed and followed what he said. I just sat on the chair and watched him cook. I spoke when I got bored. It's really awkward you know. We're much drowned with silence and I can't take it anymore.

"Hyung, is there something I can help? I'm really bored. Just one thing I can do?" I asked him. He just looked at me.

"Quiet. Just quiet, that can help." He said. Uhh, why is hyung being like this? He's unreadable, I can't understand why he acts like this towards me. Ugh, I had enough. Curiosity kills me.

"Hyung us there a problem?" I asked him.

"None." He said with our even turning his head on my side.

"None? Really? Then explain this!" I said seriously. I know he's older than me so I should respect him but, it's different now.

"Explain what?" He said and faced me. He stopped working and just looked at me.

"This! All of this! Why are you avoiding me? Again. Is there something I did? Hyung, please tell me, I want to make things clear, I want to--"

"I'm in love with you! Is that answers your question?" He said. What? Is that right? Did hyung just said that he's in love with me?

"H-huh?"

"Do you wanted me to repeat it? I'm in love with you. I don't know how but I know why." He said.

"Then why are you avoiding me?" I asked him. I really want to jump and shout now because the person I love, loved me back. But I think there's one more we need to settle.

"It's just that, my feelings are still unclear. I'm still confused about it that's why I--" I cut him with a kiss.
"Don't worry, those feelings were worth it. I won't let you be disappointed for loving me." I said and cupped his faced. He smiled at me.

"So, is this means that you and me were already, together?" He said and laughed. I chuckled and held his hand.

"I'm not rushing you. But if you're ready, you can answer my question. D.O Kyungsoo, will you be mine? Be my everything and happiness for my entire life." I said and looked at him. He smiled widely before speaking.

"Yes."

"Yes? What do you mean yes?"

"Yes, I can be yours so you can be mine. I'll be your everything and happiness so you can be my life and my eternity." He said while giving me his best smile. I hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

"I love you." I said while directly looking on his eyes.

"I love you too." He said and smiled at me. This is the best day of my life!

__________________________

Author's Note:

WAAAAHHHH!!! Hahahah for the nth time guys, sorry for not updating for a week..Well, here's Chapter 28 for you guys!!

SORRY for keep you all waiting..Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you and God bless us all!!