Chapter 8

All of them arrived at the concert venue. They went out the van and waited for their manager to tell them if it's ok to enter the dome. Few minutes later, a staff signaled them to go and enter the dome to start their practice. All the members entered and was amazed by the dome. Its not that it's their first time to see a concert dome but the dome here in New York is just different. They walked on the stage where they'll perform.

"Okay guys so settle down now! We need to talk first ok?" Their manager said. All of them said yes and sat down on the floor.

"Ok so you all need to practice here the whole day. The effects for your concert were all ready and well tested by the staffs I hired here in New York. The only thing you need is practice ok? So you guys go now so we can be done by 6:00." Their manager said. They just nodded and said 'Fighting' in chorus while smiling. They fixed themselves and started to practice all the things they need to do.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

After practicing half of it, they decided to take a water break. Kyungsoo ran through his bag and handed out his water. He drank all of it until nothing was left. He looked at his water bottle and looked around to find a water dispenser but he ended up on nothing. He just sighed and putted it back to his bag. He walked on the corner and sat. He closed his eyes while catching his breath.

Jongin's POV

I saw Kyungsoo hyung ran out of water so I decided to give him one. I walked towards the corner where he was sitting. He's breathing really hard. I sat beside him and that caused him to open his eyes.

"Hyung." I said while handing him the water. He looked at it.

"No I'm ok. I already drank my water." He said while smiling.

"Hyung~" I said while trying to smile cutely. I know my charms always work on him. He just laughed and get the water from my hand, he started to drink it.

"You know Hyung, my charms always work on you. Haha!" I playfully said. He almost chocked himself when I said that.

"W-what are you s-saying?" He asked while coughing. I laughed and looked at him.

"Oh my, I'm sorry hyung. Hahahah, I'm just joking." I said. He laughed also and just continued drinking.

"You know what hyung, you should really talk a lot specially when your with me." I said. I just want to hear his voice more often.

"Why?" He asked.

"I just wanted to hear your voice more often. I want them to hear specially when you talk with me, just talk a lot hyung even if it's nonsense, it's ok." I said while laughing. He gave me a questionable look, and then he laughed.

"You really serious? Haha, ok fine.From now on I promise that I'll talk more often specially when I'm with Kim Jongin." He said while raising his right hand. After that, we both laughed. Our moment was interrupted when leader Suho called us to continue practicing. I just winked at Kyungsoo before going back to practice. After a few hours of practicing, we're already done. Manager told us that after practicing, we can still roam the dome or go in other places. We just need to let him know if we're gonna go on somewhere that's too crowded and where people can recognize us.

While fixing my things, I saw Kyungsoo hyung together with Baekhyun heading to the bathroom.

"Yah Baekhyun!" I shouted. They both stopped and looked at me.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroommm!! We're gonna change clothes! We smell like ugh!" He said while raising his bag.

"Wait up!" I said and ran towards them. I jumped down the stage and walked with them through the bathroom. We still didn't ate lunch that's why I'm planning to invite the group to eat outside. But of course, not my treat! Hahaha. After changing we went out the bathroom.

"Hey guys! Where do you wanted to eat?" I asked when we got back to them. They all looked at me.

"Can we go in Manhattan?" Kyungsoo just said.

"What? Kyungsoo you serious?" Suho asked him. It's just that Manhattan is a LITTLE BIT far from here. We still need to pass over the Brooklyn Bridge that connects the way to Manhattan.

"Yes, I'm dead serious." He said.

"Huh? Wait, do you know a restaurant in Manhattan?" Suho asked. Kyungsoo paused a little and then he spoke.

"Yeah, I know one. The Eleven Madison Park. I saw the restaurant's ambiance and it's really beautiful." He said. Suho nodded and handed out his phone.

"Ok wait, I'll just call manager." He said and dialed our manager's number.

"Hello? Manager?" Suho said. We all went beside him, trying to hear what manager says.

"Oh, why? Is there any problem?" Manager asked.

"No uh manager. We decided to eat outside so can we? Kyungsoo know a restaurant in Manhattan, it is called." He paused for a while and looked at Kyungsoo.

"Eleven Madison Park." Kyungsoo said.

"Yeah, Eleven Madison Park. He said that it's delicious there and the view was beautiful. We'll bring one staff or two if you want, just to look on us to avoid chaos. Is it ok?" He explained. We all came nearer to the phone and waited for manager's answer.

"Oh, ok. Just bring Carlo with you." Manager said. We all jumped and did a high five with each other. Suho ended the call and smiled at us.

"Look who's going to Manhattan!" He said while laughing. We once again did a high five and went out the concert venue. We brought Carlo, one of our staffs, with us. He's the one who drives the car. While we are in the car, Chanyeol, who's sitting beside Carlo, turned on the music. We all happily sang in chorus. This is the first trip I had with the other members and also without our manager. I was beside Kyungsoo hyung again and he was just singing happily while laughing. This time, I'm the only one who's sitting beside the window. I looked at him while smiling. I looked out the window when he suddenly caught me staring at him.

The moment I looked out of the window, we were about to enter the Brooklyn Bridge. I patted Kyungsoo hyung's shoulder to show him the beautiful view.

"Yah hyung, look." I said. He looked and was amazed by it. It's already dark that's why the bridge us more tantalizing with the bright light surrounded by it.

"Wooww." I saw his eyes twinkle. I just smiled on him.

"Beautiful right? Just like you." I whispered the last sentence I said.

"Yeah it's beautiful." He said and slightly laughed. He looked at me and smiled. It's the greatest smile I've ever received and saw from him. I quickly took out my phone and took a photo of him wearing that gorgeous smile. His eyes went wide when I did that. I laughed and looked at the photo I took. He's like a masterpiece who can never be copied by any professional painter. A masterpiece that was built by his own ways and features.

My kind of art.

D.O Kyungsoo.

____________________

Author's Note:

Hi guyss!! Finally may ud na din ako! Sinipag eh! HAHA! So guys this is Chapter 7! Hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment!! Kamsa!! :*