Chapter 28

After playing games. They decided to take a bath first. Kyungsoo and Jongin went back to their room to clean their selves. After taking a bath they both wore comfortable clothes. Since they didn't planned anything for this day.

"Hyung what are your plans this day?" Jongin asked Kyungsoo.

"Hmm nothing. Why?" The elder responded.

"Wanna go out?" Jongin said and smiled. Kyungsoo chuckled before answering.

"Sure. So is it a date?" Kyungsoo said with a smirk.

"Yeaaahhh. C'mon!" Jongin said and pulled his lover with their caps. Surely they didn't want some paparazzi following them and ruining their precious date.

"Oh, going on a date?" Sehun playfully asked the two when they came out.

"Yeah. See you when we get home! Just contact us when there's something." Jongin said and pulled Kyungsoo out of their dorm. They walked down the street holding each other's hand. Heads also down for people not to recognize them.

"So, where are we going?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I don't know." Kai said while laughing.

Jongin's POV

"Well, they always say that unplanned dates and hangouts are the best." I added and smiled at him. We went to this park with lots of kids playing around.

"Oh! Ice cream!" He yelled and pointed at the ice cream shop like a kid. I laughed and ruffled his hair as I pull him towards the shop.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"A vanilla one please~" he said like a kid.

"One vanilla and cookies and cream please." I said and paid for the ice cream. We sat on the bench near the shop and watched the kids as they play.

"Omo!" Hyung said and looked at the kid who was crying. Awww he's so cuteee. Hyung stood up and went to the kid so I followed him.

"Omooo, are you ok?" He asked the kid. The kid looked up to Kyungsoo and stared at him for a while before pointing at his knees and began crying again.

"Omo Jongin the kid has a wound!" Kyungsoo panicked like a mother. I laughed at his actions and get my handkerchief to wrap the kid's wound. I wiped his tear and carried him.

"What's your name?" I asked. He just looked at me and didn't,have a response. Oh I think this kid needs some ice cream. We went to the shop again.

"What flavor do you want?" I asked him. He pointed at the cookies and cream one.

"Cookies and cream for tho kiddo please." I said as I pay at the ice cream. I handed it to him and he luckily ate it.

"So what's your name?" I asked him again. Hoping that this time he'll answer me.

"I'm Tae Oh." He said and smiled.

"Annyeong Tae Oh! My name is D.O Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo said and waved at the kid. Tae Oh smiled at him and suddenly pinched his cheeks.

"You looked like Pororo." The kid said that made us all laugh.

"Where are your parents?" I asked him. His faced changes and he pouted. Aigooo this kid.

"I don't know." He said and looked down.

"You want us to find them?" Kyungsoo asked with a smile. Tae Oh tilted his head.

"Yes!" The kid happily said and hugged Kyungsoo.

"C'mon let's find them." Hyung said and carried Tae Oh. Oh, I think he'll be a good father/mother someday. Lol for the mother hahaha. We walked around the park to look for this kid's parents. After a few minutes of walking, we heard a girl shouted.

"Tae Oh!" She shouted and run towards Tae Oh. She hugged her and kissed the kiddo's cheeks.

"Aww, where have you've been? Eomma is really worried." She said and once hugged her son again.

"Oh, thank you for accompanying my son." She said and bowed at us. We bowed at her too and smiled. We watched them as they walk away from us.

"Aww, how I wish I have kids." I said out of nowhere. My eyes widened, knowing that Kyungsoo is still beside me.

"I'm sorry I can't give you that." He said and looked down.

"Aww. It's ok! Not a big deal Kyungsoo." I said and held his chin so he can look at me. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead to cheer him up.

"C'mon let's go somewhere. Our date isn't over, and I won't let it end like this." I said and hugged him. We went to a mall and decided to play some games in the arcade. We're just like teenagers who're hanging out and not like a celebrity. We played for like 2 hours? And now we ended up in this restaurant.

"Hyung, you already tired?" I asked him and cupped his face.

"No. You?" He asked back. I shook my head and smiled at him. We're glad because no one's recognising us. Well it's already 2:30 in the afternoon so we need to get home before 4:00. When our order finally arrived, we ate and paid for it. We started to walk out of the mall.

"So, how's the date my love?" I asked him. He laughed before answering.

"Hmm, I had a lot of fun tho. Thank you for this day Jongin." He said and kissed me on the cheek. I felt blood run to my face so I quickly looked down. What the hell is happening to me? Woah this is the first time I blushed.

"Oh, wait. Are you blushing?" He asked and stopped walking. He raised my chin and looked at me with a wide smile. He laughed and the next thing he did made me shocked.

"KIM JONGIN IS BLUSHING OH MY GOOSSHH! HAHAHAHAHA!" He shouted while laughing hard. We're lucky because no one is currently walking here in the street near our dorm.

"Yah hyung stop laughing." I said and pouted like a kid. He stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Aww your so cuteee." He said and gave me a peck and pinched my cheeks real hard after. We went inside the dorm and found the other members watching a movie.

"Hey guys, we're home." I said interrupting them Baekhyun glance at us.

"Oh the couple is here! How's the date?" He asked. We both smiled before answering.

"It's fine." Kyungsoo said and smirked. We saw how Baekhyun's face change and we both laughed at his actions.

"What? Is it right to define a date as fine?" He asked. We all laughed and join them in watching. Well, today is really amazing. I wish the following days would be like this. No problems, and issues. Just happiness.

____________________________________

Author's Note:

Aigooo hahahaha. How are you guys! Oh my gosh I can't believe it, I finally updated two chapters this day! Yeheeyyy! *throws confetti everywhere* And oh! We have a new book cover! Credits to kookiysehunnie for the beautiful cover! And this chapter is also dedicated to youuuuuu ^-^

So don't forget to vote and comment guys! Tae Oh's pic is in the multimedia! Merry Christmas and God bless us all! :) :*