Chapter 7

Kyungsoo's POV

I woke up because of the light passing through my eyes. I stood up and sat on the bed while yawning. I reached for my phone. Ahh I woke up too early. It's just 7:30 in the morning and the temperature here in New York is like this?! Like what the hell? I thought it's cold here? What happened? I just shook my head and entered the bathroom. I took a bath and brushed my teeth. When I came out the bathroom, the two was still sleeping. Upon drying my hair, my phone vibrated. I unlocked it to see the message.

From Sehun

Hyung, if you're already wake up, please tell your roommates to fix their self because we'll be going in the concert venue early. Thank you!^.^

After I read Sehun's message. I ran towards Chanyeol and Kai. I woke them up.

"Hey guys wake up!" I yelled when they're still sleeping.

"Yaaahh!!!" I yelled once more. Kai was already up but Chanyeol didn't even bother to open his eyes.

"Hyung what's the problem?" Kai asked as he sat on his bed.

"I'll tell you guys later but for now, you need to help me to wake up this sleepy head." I said. He just nodded and stood up. We patted Chanyeol to wake him up but still, no use. A thing popped in my mind. I smirked on the idea. I looked at Kai while smiling so he gave me a confusing look.

"C'mon help me. " I said while pulling him towards the bathroom. I grabbed two glass containers and filled it with cold water. I gave the other container to Kai.

"What's the purpose of this?" He asked. I signaled him to lower his voice.

"We'll throw all these water we got on Chanyeol. You with me?" I stated. He laughed quietly.

"Yeah." He said while still laughing. I walked quietly on Chanyeol's side, so is Kai on the other.

"On 3. 1, 2, 3!" I whispered so we threw all the water until the container was empty. Chanyeol quickly stood up from bed and screamed.

"Whooo! Oh my gosh! Ahhh!" He screamed while rubbing his shoulder. Kai and I laughed hardly.

"Yah Kyungsoo what was that?!" He asked. Jongin and I were still laughing. Chanyeol's reaction was very priceless, he's face is so so funny. He's like a giant bunny jumping around while rubbing his shoulders.

"Yah Jongin, Kyungsoo! Don't make fun of me." He said. We stopped laughing but still we can't of course, we're just keeping ourselves not to burst in laughter anymore.

"Sorry Yoda but we have to do that because you're too enjoying your dream." I said.

"What?"

"Your a sleepy head. We can't wake you up so we did that." I said while trying not to laugh.

"Ohhh." He just said while holding his chin. I laughed a little and spoke.

"Ok so I think we need to fix ourselves now because Sehun sent a message and he said that we should be ready because today, we'll be practicing at the concert dome. So, you two should go and take a bath now." I said. They both nodded and afterwards, the both of them ran towards the bathroom. They're just like kids, struggling through the bathroom to take a bath first. Luckily Kai entered the bathroom first so Chanyeol just playfully smashed the door when Kai closed it. He laughed then sighed, he sat beside me.

"You know what? You should hang out more often with Kai. He's fun to be with." He said in nowhere. I looked at him.

"What?" I said while laughing. What is he saying?

"I think he wanted to build a strong friendship with you but you are just sometimes don't get along with him. Why?" I was a little bit shocked on what Chanyeol just said. Kai wanted to be friends with me? Of course he do, Kyungsoo. You're just avoiding him a little. I just shove away my thoughts. I'm not avoiding him! The prank we did few minutes ago is not a proof that I'm avoiding him.

"Yah Kyungsoo, I'm asking you. Why are you avoiding him?" He once again asked. I looked at him before speaking.

"I'm not avoiding him. It's just-" I stopped because I can't think properly. I can't say a feedback on what he said.

"You know what Kyungsoo, if you're not comfortable with him yet, try to hangout with him. You just need time, just time. You need it to see and figure out what I'm saying today. You know, someday you'll realize that I'm right. One day, you'll thank me." He said then smiled. What was that for? I'm not uncomfortable with Kai. I suddenly looked at the bathroom when Kai went out wearing a black ripped jeans and a simple white shirt. He looked at me and smiled. Chanyeol looked at me and said that he'll just go to take a bath. I nodded at him as he entered the bathroom.

"Hyung can I borrow a book?" He said while pointing his finger on my mini bookshelf.

"Yes. Just choose the book you wanted and return it to me just what it looks like when you borrowed it ok?" I said while smiling. He nodded and at me and looked for the book he wanted. Chanyeol's voice rang on my head.

"Try to hang out with him."

"You just need time, just time."

I walked towards Kai who's recently finding some books on my library.

"Hey, try this book." I said as I pull out the book that I scanned the first time I shared this room with Kai.

"Stare?" He asked while looking at the book.

"Yeah, try to read it," I said while smiling. "I've read that story the first time we shared this room. Well I didn't totally read it, I just scanned it and discovered something." I said directly looking on Kai.

"Something? What something?" He asked.

"Find it out." I said and smiled at him. Chanyeol went out the bathroom while fixing his hair. Jongin putted the book inside his bag. I also started putted things on my bag including water, extra clothes, my phone and money of course. When we're all settled, we decided to go out to meet the other members, manager and the staffs. When we are in the elevator, I noticed that Kai handed out the book I told him to read and he started reading its description that is located on the back of the book. I secretly smiled. When the elevator stopped on our floor, we went out and looked for the other members. Later on, we saw Lay running towards us.

"Yah guys, we should hurry now manager is already waiting for us!" He said.

"Where are the other members??" I asked.

"They're already in the parking lot." We all ran through the parking lot and went in the van. We left the hotel and went to the concert venue. I glanced at Jongin, he's reading the book again. And I don't know why that made me smile.

_______________________

Author's Note:

YEHET!! Congratulations to me because this Chapter reached 1180 words! (Except for the author's note) I'm really thankful for those who's supporting this story even if it's not that popular yet.

Okay so di na ako magdadrama. This is Chapter 7 for all of you guys! Keep supporting and godless us all! Don't forget to vote and comment! Kamsahamnida! :*