Chapter 2

Levi
Chelsea is something else. I just really hope that her wanting to leave is a phase. She means more to me than anything else. I looked down the hallway to find my friends. I saw them and caught up to them. "Levi!" Jake shouted.

"What's up Jake." I said as I neared him. Jake was a close friend. He was the first guy I met when I moved here. "So where we meeting up after the game?" He asked.

"Chelsea's job." I said. He nodded. "Ooh! She promised me a discount." He said. I shook my head. "That discount is going to me." I said.

He laughed. "So I assume that she is talking to you again." He said. I shrugged. "It's complicated. But I went to her room last night and we kind of talked. I stayed the night too." I told him.

"What exactly did she say?" He asked.

"She wants leave." I said. He nodded. When Chelsea yelled at me that day I could tell she was hurting and that she meant what she said. I liked Chelsea more than a friend like she did me. We just weren't dating because I always find a way to mess it up. We've been this way for a year now. Now she wants to leave me.

I shoved the thought away and headed to class. After my classes I started towards the courtyard where I knew she was. But before I could get there I was stopped by Casey. She was the girl who got around quite a lot. She had a huge global crush on me but I didn't return the feelings. "Hey Levi." She said, pushing her chest on me.

"Casey, get off." I said. She only came closer.

"Why?" She asked. I sighed and tried to politely push her out of the way but she stayed put. She leaned in and hugged me. I was stuck because her arms were wrapped tightly around mine. The doors opened and Chelsea walked in with her friends. She saw me and scowled at the sight. She kept walking.

Later on that day after school was out I headed towards the parking lot to Chelsea's truck. I saw her from a distance as she made her way out of the school. She was on the phone with who I'm guessing was her cousin, Raleigh. She was talking and smiling. I walked up to her and placed my arm around her. "Ugh, Raleigh, I got to go. Satan just arrived." She said and hung up.

"Satan?" I asked.

"That's you." She said and removed my arm. She jogged to her truck and got out the keys. I ran to her side and grabbed her keys. "Let me drive today." I said.

"Sure but only because I'm tired." She said. I nodded and hopped in.
-
Chelsea
"Yeah, Raleigh. All over him."

"Now you know that probably wasn't his doing. Casey is a titanic whore. Besides, Levi is in love with you."

"Raleigh! Language! And he isn't in love with me."

"Hey, I'm just saying the truth! And you love him too. I'm just waiting on that sweet day when you two finally get your acts together."

"What do you mean?"

"Levi drives you crazy and you're just plain crazy."

"Yeah, yeah ok Raleigh. Whatever you say, even though that doesn't make sense."

"Hey, just speaking truth here."

I spotted Levi as I almost made it to the parking lot. He came and put an arm around me.

"Ugh, Raleigh, I got to go. Satan just arrived." I told her and hung up my phone.

"Satan?" He asked. I responded then shrugged his arm off. Levi wanted to drive today so I let him. I needed to think anyway. After he came to me last night my thoughts have been jumbled up. I believe I'm ready to break things off with him but something is holding me back. On top of that, Casey was all over him today and that made me angry. Things like that get me thinking about how much I like Levi. So I called Raleigh.