Chapter 25

Six Months Later

"Remind me to never cook chicken Alfredo again." I groaned as I vomited into the toilet bowl.

"No can do. That's one of my favorite meals." Levi said. I rolled my eyes and was about to say something when more vomit decided to make its presence known. "Ugh, Levi I'm sick." I told him.

"Nah, you're not sick." He said with so much simplicity that it scared me a bit. I sat up to brush my teeth and flushed the contents. "Ok then what?" I asked as I put paste onto my brush.

Levi just smirked and I raised an eyebrow. "Is there some type of telepathy I'm supposed to pick up here?" I asked. He just smirked. "I told you I had a lot of love to give." He continued.

"Chelsea do I have to spell it out for you?" He asked with that stupid smirk. I rolled my eyes. I gasped. "Levi." I said slowly as I wiped my mouth.

"Yes?" He answered slowly.

"You don't mean-"

"Yep." He said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Positive." He stated.

"But you used-"

"Nope." He said popping the 'P' with a huge smile. He looked at his watch and smiled brightly.

"Happy birthday, Chelsea! You're-"
_________________✍️

"-pregnant." The doctor said to me.

"That son of a gun was right." I muttered.

"Excuse me?" My doctor asked.

"Um, not you. My husband." I said as I pulled out my phone.

"Helloooo?" Levi answered.

"Congrats, daddy Levi, you were right." I said as I filled out some papers for my doctor. He pulled the phone from ear as he whooped and hollered. "I'll be at the field in about thirty minutes." I said and hung up.

We came straight back to San Fransisco. I knew that when we got back from Paris I felt different. That went away for a while though but then lately things changed once again. That explains why Levi was giddy when I first threw up.

That little sneak knew what he was doing. After filling out my forms and picking up my medicine I headed to the field. I walked in and greeted everyone as they came off the field. It was gonna be different when I come back to work. I was no longer working here but I was working for the San Fransisco 49ers. I waited for Levi in the stands but it wasn't much of a wait because he came running to me. He had the biggest smile on his face ever.

Levi picked me up and twirled me around. He kissed me and I playfully shoved him. "So I was right?" He asked. I nodded with an eye roll. "Yeah, you were. The doctor says I'm only a month. I guess I was too busy to notice the changes." I told him. He nodded, the smile still evident on his face. I continued to talk and to tell him what the doctor said but stopped when I saw him just staring at me.

"Levi. You're not listening to me." I said.
-
Levi
"You're not listening to me." She said. I couldn't because all I could do was stare at my beautiful wife and mother of my child. I grinned. "It's hard to listen when my happiness is in overdrive right now." I explained.

"Well maybe we could talk about this later. I'm going home to take a nap." She said and grabbed her keys. I grabbed them before she could. "No, I want you to come with me real quick." I said and grabbed her hand. I led her to the coach's office and knocked. After being called in I walked in with her. "Well look at here! Hey, Chelsea!" Coach said.

"Hey, Coach." She said with a smile.

"Hey, I just wanted to stop by and tell you that my wife and I are expecting our first child in a couple of months." I said with a smile. The coach's face was priceless. "Congratulations! And happy birthday." He said. Coach was like a father figure to us. After talking to him, I walked Chelsea to her car. I was going to follow her home.

"I'm going home to take a nap." She said and yawned.

"No, not on your birthday." I said. She rolled her eyes. I chuckled and shook my head. "Stop rolling your eyes." I said and brushed some hair out of her face. She sighed. "Then what?" She asked.

"Just-just go home and shower. Put on something nice and wait for me. I'm coming right behind you. Do not go to sleep." I told her. After rolling her eyes and kissing me, she left to go home. I stopped by the flower shop and grabbed up some red roses. When I got home I rushed upstairs to take a shower. After showering, I got dressed in casual jeans, a polo, and my boots.

As I was getting dressed, Chelsea walked out of her closet dressed and ready to go. She had on jeans, a polo, and her boots also. "Trying to match me, wifey?" I asked.

"Naw, you're trying to match me." She said with a smirk as she picked up her hairbrush. She looked absolutely beautiful.

"So how does it feel to be twenty-four?" I asked. She shrugged. "I don't know, how does it feel to be twenty-five?" She asked smartly.

"Uh, so I've been twenty-five for about three months. But in short, I don't know." I said as I pulled my boots on. She turned and looked at me. "Ok then, I feel the same way." She said and placed the brush back on her vanity.

"You look gorgeous, Mrs. Anderson." I said and picked her up to kiss her.
-
Chelsea
"Why thank you, Mr. Anderson." I said as he placed me back on my feet. We locked up our home and got into Levi's truck. My birthday was going pretty good if you ask me. It's been six months since we got married and I'm truly happy. It has only been a few hours since I found out that I was pregnant. That was the best birthday gift but coming from Levi, it was weird how he just sat there and smirked the whole time. That little weirdo. He's mine though.

We pulled up to a steak house and went in for dinner. After eating, we went to the movies. "Only G-rated movies for my babies." Levi said and rubbed my stomach. I laughed and slapped his hands away. I believe that as this pregnancy goes on, Levi will become even more touchy. Lord, help me.

The movie was great but Levi would not leave me alone. "I love you." I said to him as he unlocked the door.

"I love you too, baby." He said.

"You've made this the best birthday ever. And I'm not just saying that." I told him and sat down on the couch. He sat beside me and pulled me close. "I wouldn't have it any other way. I love making you smile." He said.

"You're so cheesy." I said and made a face. He laughed. "I know, but you love it." He said.

"I know." I said before he kissed me.