Chapter 28

"Woah man, your child is a kicker!" I said as I got ready. Levi peeped his head into the bathroom. "He's active, like his dad." He said with a smirk. "Yeah, but this dude has got some serious kicks on him." I said as I finished applying lip balm. Levi shrugged. "I don't know what to say then." He told me.

"Maybe he's practicing to be a kicker for a football team one day. Or a soccer player- ooh most definitely a soccer player." I said as I felt another kick at the end. "No way, babe. We create baseball players. Those were his swings." Levi said as he guided me down the stairs. I find that funny because he and his brothers are talented at many sports, baseball being their best sport.

"If that's what you think." I said with a smile.

"That's what I know." He told me and gave me a kiss. I grabbed his truck keys and headed towards the door. "You still gonna get my car serviced today right?" I asked. He nodded. "Yep, and I'm gonna drop by for lunch. Be careful in my truck today, ok babe?" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok, Levi." I said and opened the door. "I'm serious!" He yelled after me. I blew him a kiss and started the truck. He watched as I backed out of the driveway and headed off to work. Levi could be so protective sometimes.

-
"Y'all re doing great today. Keep up the hard work and you'll be back on the field in no time." I said and dismissed the players for lunch. I made my way to the break room to rest my feet. I slowly lifted my feet into the chair across from me and took a deep death. I pulled out a fruit salad and started to eat. "It looks like a ballon was inflated in your stomach." A familiar voice said. I looked up from my phone and saw Mike. "Hello, Michael, why are you here?" I asked.

"What? Matthew can't see his favorite uncle?" He asked and leaned down to hug me. I started to say that Matthew wasn't born yet and couldn't see you but I heard another voice.

"No, that would be me. I'm his favorite uncle." Jake said as he walked into the room. He hugged me too.

"Nah, that's us. Well mostly me." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked and I saw Hunter, Steven, Daniel, Luke, and Grayson. I looked confused. They all gave me a hug. "Hey sis." Grayson said.

"Hey baby Anderson." I said with the confused look still etched on my face. "What are all y'all doing here?" I asked. They all started talking at once. "One at time please." I said with a hand held up.

"The family reunion." Grayson said. I looked at him confused.

"You don't know?" Jake asked. I shook my head. "I'm sure Levi told you at one point and time." Luke said. I shook my head again, becoming annoyed at the fact that Levi wasn't here right now. "Where is my husband?" I asked them, trying to get up. Hunter sat me back down. "Woah, no need to get up. We'll go get him." He said.

"Find your little brother please." I said. He nodded.

I pulled out my phone and started to play a game. "Luke, can you do me a favor please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. He sighed. "What is it?" He asked.

"Can you please take my shoes off? My feet are killing me." I said. He nodded and bent down to take off the dreaded shoes. Thirty minutes later and still no Levi. "Ok, my break is up in five minutes, and it takes my two to get out of this chair. So, just follow me to the practice field where I'm set up and just wait with me there." I said.

They all followed once I was able to get up. The guys only didn't help because they were having too much fun watching me struggle to get up. When I walked back into the area, everyone looked at me weird. I would look at me weird too. Who shows up to work with seven guys? Five of them being my brother in laws and the other two my friends. The only one that was missing was my husband, wherever he was. I rolled my eyes at the thought and started back with my players.