Chapter 35

"Oh my gosh, he's so cute!" Dana gushed as she played with Matthew. I laughed as she and Grace took turns making silly faces at him. He woke up from his nap fifteen minutes ago. It was around five in the afternoon and I'd been here for an hour. During that hour I busted my parents, helped prepare for dinner, and talked with Dana and Grace. They were really nice and caring.

"Guess what we got!" I heard someone shout as they walked in the house. It came from the back door.

"Fresh meat! Fresh meat!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

"Must you be loud when you come into the house, Grayson?" Brenda scolded her youngest son. We all laughed.

"He's still a youngster momma, can't blame him." Hunter said and sat some bags on groceries on the counter.

"Hey, I'm twenty three." Grayson argued.

"Yeah, but you act like a three year old." Luke said as he walked in.

"Hey, darling." He said to Grace and kissed her. Steven came in and gave Dana a hug. It was sweet watching the couples be loving to each other. You could see the love in their eyes as they interacted. Joe walked in and hugged his wife.

I looked around for Levi but didn't see him. "Levi shot a buck and is outside cleaning him, Chelsea." Grayson told me. I nodded and went outside to see him. I made my way to the shed and opened the door. Levi looked up and smiled when he saw me. He had his shirt off and was cleaning the buck. "Congrats, you still have skills I see." I told him. He smiled.

"Yeah, I wish you could've seen it." He said. I nodded. "Yeah, it would've been a sight to see." I said.

"I heard you met the new fiancé's." He said.

"Yep and apparently, I'm a legend. I was the first to marry into the Anderson family." I said with a laugh. He chuckled. "Well it is true. How lucky you are!" He excitedly as he finished up. I rolled my eyes.

"Real lucky." I said sarcastically and left the shed. I heard water running then footsteps as they followed me. "Hey!" Levi shouted after me. He soon caught up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I saw that eye roll. You know you love me." He whispered in my ear.

"I know I love you too. Nothing has changed here, Levi." I said with a smile. He chucked and placed a kiss on my lips. "Ew, you guys are supposed to be a married couple and you're acting like y'all are dating." Grayson shouted from the porch.

"Back off! I can love on my wife all I want!" Levi shouted at his little brother. "It's hurting my eyes! And put a shirt on!" Grayson shouted as Levi hugged me even more. Levi leaned in and kissed me even more. Grayson screamed and ran into the house, making me laugh. Sometimes he did act like a three old. Levi grabbed my hand and led me into the house. Dana and Grace were in the kitchen with Levi's mom helping prepare the food.

"Levi. Son, why don't you have a shirt on?" Brenda asked him. He chuckled. "I was cleaning the buck I shot and didn't want to mess up my shirt. Plus, Chelsea don't mind it so hey why not?" He said with a smirk. We all laughed. I handed Levi his shirt.

"Dana and Grace, this is my goofy husband Levi." I said to them as he slipped his shirt on. They looked up and smiled.

"Nice to meet y'all future sisters." Levi said and hugged them.

"Where's Matthew?" Levi asked me. I pointed to the living room. He pulled me along with him. Matthew was sitting on the floor, playing with Grayson. "Oh how cute, the kids are playing together babe." Levi said, making us all laugh.

"You may laugh now, brothers but this is why I'm the favorite uncle." Grayson said to his older brothers. Levi and I took a seat on the love seat. I crossed my legs and he placed a hand on my thigh. He rubbed circles with the pad of his thumb.