Chapter 19

One year later
We wish you guys the best on your wedding -The Giants

"Awe, Levi come look! The team sent a really nice card!" I shouted. I heard Levi's footsteps come down the stairs. "What'd you say?" He asked. I pointed to the card I sat on the table. He smiled after he read it. "Sweet, ain't it?" I said. He nodded and wrapped his arms around me. "Any mail for me, babe?" He asked.

"No, not much." I said.

"Well, come on. We gotta be at your parents' house in two hours." He said. I sighed and trudged up the stairs. Levi and I lived together in a house. We had a house in Mississippi and a condo in San Fransisco. "Levi! Hurry quick it's an emergency!" I yelled. I heard his heavy footsteps bound up the stairs.

Once he made his way into our room he looked around for me. "What's wrong?" He asked with deep concern on his face.

"I need to tell you something." I said with a serious face.

"Ok what is it?" He asked.

"I just wanted to say that I love you." I said with a smile. He playfully rolled his eyes and walked out. "Say it back!" I yelled after him.

"Love you too, baby!" He shouted. I laughed and got ready.
-
"Oh my babies are getting married in a month!" Levi's mom gushed. Levi pulled me closer into him. "And I can't wait until Chelsea becomes Mrs. Anderson." Levi said. I smiled brightly. I looked down at my engagement ring. Randomly, a thought came to my mind. "Levi, has it ever occurred to you that you have never bought me a promise ring? It's the couple thing to do, you know." I said. He looked at me weird.

"I didn't need to buy one." He said.

"How come?" I asked.

"Because I already knew that I was going to marry you. Did I need to make a promise when it was already set in my heart? I love you, and no promise ring can tell you that more than me. Plus I promised that to you already." He said and kissed me. My momma awed loudly. I smiled at him. "Nice save." I said.

"I know right?" He said and took a breath. I laughed cuddled closer to Levi. It seemed as if we were already married. We had a routine that went on from day to day. While we were down here, that routine got perfected. He would get up and go to the gym every morning, I'd get up around nine and he'd be back an hour after that. Then, we'd go do wedding stuff. Planning a wedding is no joke. I'm just glad it's in a month. The wait is killing me also.

"Hey y'all, what if I bust out of my dress today?" I asked with a snort. My mom and Levi's mom looked at me then laughed. "We got you sweetie, there's a back up." My mom said.

"Well what if my tie comes untied?" Levi asked.

"Let's not play the what if game." His mom said.

"She's right. Besides, I can come tie it for you. I tie it for you all the time anyway." I said. Levi nodded with a smile. "No, no little missy. You are going no where near Levi and he isn't coming no where near you." Brenda said.

"Why not?" Levi asked his mom.

"We all know that Levi has little self control around you. He can't help but to put his hands on you, kiss you, or something. Plus, it's bad luck for him to even see you in the dress." My mom said.

"In my defense, your daughter is irresistible." Levi tells her. She just playfully rolled her eyes and jumped into conversation with his mom. Since we didn't have to be at our fittings until later, we left. I watched as Levi unlocked our home. "Has anyone ever told you that you have a big butt?" I asked him and pinched his butt. He jumped a little.