Chapter 12

"Yes momma, we landed safely." I said into the phone.

"Well where is Levi?" She asked.

"Right here momma. He's getting our stuff." I said. I looked and Levi had already grabbed up out stuff. He was making his way over to me. I kissed his cheek then we left. I quickly ended the conversation with my momma. She was so worrisome sometimes. Levi dropped me off at my apartment and headed off to take a nap. Later we were gonna go bowling, which I suck at.

I started to unpack and wash my dirty clothes. After putting up my things, I plopped down on my couch. Turning on the tv, I grabbed a bag of trail mix to snack on. Soon, I got up to shower. After showering I put on some comfortable clothes and laid back on the couch. An hour later, my buzzer buzzed. "Who is it?" I asked into the buzzer. I didn't bother to look at the screen. "It's me, babe." Levi's voice came through. I let him in and hopped back on the couch.

I unlocked the door so I wouldn't have to get up. The door opened and a nicely dressed Levi stepped in. "Really?" He asked. I shrugged. "What?" I asked. He motioned to me laying on the couch. "You gotta get dressed." He said.

"Oh yeah." I said and got up. I walked into my room and straight into my closet. I spotted a pair of dark skinny jeans. I pulled them on and found a capped-sleeved coral crop top. I paired the outfit with some flats. After putting on a little make up and placing a gold necklace around my neck, I was ready. I had pulled my hair into a messy bun. Levi walked into my room. "I was just about to come get you." He said. I nodded and grabbed a clutch.

We left my apartment after locking it and headed to his truck. Levi drove off to the bowling alley. After getting the shoes, we found an empty lane. I was an insanely competitive person and seeing Levi win every time made me slightly upset. We were now sitting in Hooter's. I was completely against coming here but I lost against Levi. The winner got to choose where to eat and this was where he chose.

I wanted to go to Dave and Buster's. But since I lost, I had to sit here in Hooter's. I sat across from him with my arms folded across my chest. Levi looked up and smirked. "Don't be a sore loser Chelsea." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not a sore loser, Levi." I said. He just nodded and said ok but it was sarcastic. The waitress girl came and took our order. She pushed her chest in front of Levi's face. I was enraged but kept my cool and casually sipped my lemonade.

"Chelsea."

"Hmm?" I answered.

"Look at me." He said I looked at him. This guy had straws up his nose. "No one told me I was dating a twenty-three year old kid." I said with a small laugh. He grabbed my hand. "You like this kid though." He said. I smiled.

"Very true." I told him. He grinned. "I can't believe you're my girlfriend." He said. I smiled at him. The waitress came back with our food. More pushing of the chest in Levi's line of view. I took a deep breath and folded my hands to keep from slapping the mess out of her right now. "Excuse me." I said in a polite but not so polite way. She slowly turned to me. I jumped a little in my seat. This girl had more make up on than a clown. To tell the truth, she scared me.

"Here's a tip for you. Stay out of his face and maybe you'll have a chance. Lay off the makeup before you scare the customers away. And this guy right here likes it all natural. So keep the implants at a distance. Ok, hon?" I said with a fake smile. She looked angry but at the moment I didn't care. The girl stomped and walked away. I shrugged and started on my food.

I noticed Levi looking at me. "Is there a reason you're looking at me, Levi?" I asked.

"That was amazing. Come here so I can kiss you." He said. I made a small laugh. "Ew, no. I'm eating." I said. He fake pouted. I smiled. "Cute." I told him. After dinner we went to my house. I popped in a movie and we cuddled on the couch.
-
Today is the first game and I was very excited. Levi was unbelievably nervous. He had a press conference this morning so he and I hadn't talked for a good bit. Our families flew in for the big game. Right now, I was getting ready to drive to the stadium. "Ok, make sure that you guys lock my door and put the code in." I told my parents, Raleigh, Shana, and Joanna. "Ok, Miss Bossy. Go!" Shana yelled and basically pushed me out the door.