Chapter 16

"Good news!" Levi shouted as he walked into our apartment. We live together now! "Ok, what is it?" I asked.

"I get to stay home for the rest of the day!" He said and kissed me. I laughed. "Oh great. A whole day of just looking at your face." I said sarcastically. He backed away and looked hurt.

"You're mean."

"I'm just playing, baby." I said.

"Yeah but when you play, you make it sound real." He said. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. He did the same. "So, what do we wanna do today?" I asked.

"Plan our wedding." He said while he played with the ends of my hair. "How are we gonna plan a wedding when you haven't proposed yet?" I asked. He shrugged. "That's a minor detail." He said. I chuckled.

"So wedding planning huh? Ok. Let's plan my wedding with my dream fiancé, Ryan Gosling." I said with a dreamy look.

I closed my eyes and but my lip. "Mm, mm, mm. That man is gorgeous." I said. I opened my eyes and Levi was staring at me. I laughed nervously. "Love you." I said with kissing lips. He waved me off and walked away. I followed him into our bedroom. "I'm not mad because I know you love me and that you'll never meet Ryan Gosling ever in your lifetime." He said with a smile as he took his suit jacket off. I laughed.

"What if I get lucky one day?" I asked.

"Then, Ryan Gosling would be very lucky to meet my woman. Too bad he can't have her." He said before he spun me around.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." I said. He finally kissed me. After he changed clothes we settled down in the living room. "Levi?" I called.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"How'd you know?"

"Know what?" He asked.

"That we would be what we are right now?"

"Some things you just know. It was no secret for me. I've loved you forever." He said. I smiled at him. He smiled down at me. "Let's go get some ice cream or something." He said. I nodded and slipped on some shoes. He grabbed my hand and we left. Once we pulled put to the ice cream place I basically rushed out of the truck. Levi quickly caught up with me and ordered our ice cream.

Quickly, we made it back home and were laying on the couch once again. "This ice cream is so good." I said. He nodded as he got up to turn the tv on. Levi and I laid around all day. "I was supposed to propose today." Levi said suddenly. I looked at him.

"Way to ruin the surprise, Levi." I said with a small laugh. He smiled.

"You were gonna say yes." He said. I smirked.

"What makes you so sure?" I asked. Levi turned around to face me. He placed his head in his hands and looked at me. "I can see it in your eyes. All of it. The love you have for me, when you're angry, when you're irritated or annoyed. I know you." He said slowly. I leaned in absentmindedly he chuckled and pulled me close. "You were gonna say yes." He said.

"True. I'll say yes a million times." I said.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

"No."

"You just said that you'd say yes a million times." He whined. I laughed.

"I still want a nice proposal." I said. He nodded and kissed my cheeks. I guess we fell asleep because later I was woken up by the buzzer. Levi was asleep. He was always a heavy sleeper. Me too but today that wasn't the case. I opened the door and there was Shaley and Mike. They jumped on me and hugged me. I laughed as they did.