Chapter 15

"Ok that's it!" I yelled. The head coach talked to the team while I headed to the lockers with the other trainers. I caught up with Mike. "Hey, bestie." I said. He slung an arm around me.

"Hey." He said. We walked in and grabbed up our things. On the way out, we were stopped by Levi. "Hey, babe." He said and tried to hug me. I dodged his hug and walked off. The nerve he has try and hug me. Mike looked at me weird. I just sighed and kept walking. I drove my car today. After arriving at Mike's house, I took a shower. When I finished, I combed out my wet hair and put a little oil on it.

I walked out and heard two voices. When I stepped foot into the living room my eyes got wide. "Shaley?!" I gasped. She turned. "Chelsea!" She exclaimed.

I ran and hugged her as tight as I could. "Oh my gosh it's so good to see you!" I said.

"You too! You look great!" She said. I thanked her and we started a conversation which was soon interrupted by Mike.

"So you two know each other?" He asked.

"We were roommates in college. Freshman year dorm buddies and soon to be living mates in an apartment." Shaley explained with a smile. I nodded. Mike looked surprised. "Sweet, I don't have to bother with the introductions now." He said. We both slapped his arm. He chuckled.

"I'm just happy to see my best friend again." Shaley said. We hugged again. "Um, stop right there babe." Mike said and pulled me away.

"Chelsea is my bestie." He said.

"I've known her longer." Shaley said.

"We work together." He argued.

"We lived together." She fired back.

"I see her everyday." Mike said.

"I know her better." Shaley responded.

Oh here we go, I thought with an eye roll.

"What's her favorite food?" He questioned.

"Pizza. With extra meat and cheese."

"Where is she from?"

"Mississippi." She answered with ease.

"Middle name?"

"Jane."

"Ok. Last one and it's gonna be hard. Which arm did she break and what age did she break it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and smirk.

"She never broke her arm." Shaley said with a smirk. Mike's smirk fell but then he smiled. "I guess we can share her." He said and pulled her into a hug. I laughed.

"That's what I thought you guys would do." I said and pushed myself into their hug. They laughed but hugged me back anyway. Mike looked at me. "So, are you gonna stall all night or do what you said you would do?" He asked. I nodded. "Ok, I will. As long as Shaley stays." I said. He nodded and motioned to the couch.

I sat down, took a deep breath, and told the story. "He what?!" Shaley practically yelled in my ear. I nodded.

"No, Shaley. He didn't come see me in the hospital. I could've died and to find out that Gwendolyn was the one who did it made me angry. It made me even angrier when I found out they were canoodling behind my back. Then he tries to hug me like everything is normal?! What the hell?!" I yelled.