Chapter 18

"Hey family!" I shouted as Levi and I made it into the house. My mom and dad turned their heads. "And there's that loud child of mine." My dad said. I laughed as he hugged me.

"Hello, sweetheart." My mom said while I hugged her. They both hugged Levi. For a minute, they just stared at us. "Ugh, you two are getting married!" My mom said excitedly. I shrugged my shoulders up and down while I did a happy dance. "That's right!" I said.

"How was your flight?" My dad asked us. Levi shrugged. "It was ok, although your daughter slept the whole way." Levi said.

"Plane rides make me sleepy." I said and proceeded towards the kitchen. Levi chuckled. "Well at least you two made it safely. Congrats on the last game of the season, Levi." My mom said.

"Thank you." He said. We all sat down for a light lunch then headed to see Levi's parents. "Levi! I knew you weren't gonna be a wimp all your life, congratulations on the engagement son!" Joe shouted as he came out the house. I laughed as Levi's dad gave him a huge bear hug. After hugging Levi he came and gave me the same hug. I laughed as he did. I've always enjoyed his hugs.

His mom came out and hugged us. "So what now? Another party?" My mom asked Levi's parents. "You know it!" How said.

"Another party?" I asked.

"We all hosted a party to watch the game last night." Brenda said. I nodded. As our parents talked, Levi pulled me into the house and up to his room. "Let's take a nap. I'm sleepy." He said.

"I'm not sleepy." I said. He pulled me down anyway. I yelped as he did. "You know I can't sleep without you." He murmured in my ear. "I guess." I said. He sighed contently and drifted to sleep. I planned on sneaking out of his hold but he wrapped his legs around mine as he spooned me. I sighed and snuggled up to him.

Later

Levi
"Awe, look at them, their asleep." I heard someone whisper.

"We'll leave them alone, they need to sleep."

"Well ok."

I heard my room door close.

"Our parents can't whisper." Chelsea murmured. I sighed. "True." I said. She sat up and wiped her eyes like a kid. I stretched my muscles out. I wrapped my arms around her. She kissed my cheek. Chelsea was so beautiful. I've always known that we'd be together. Now we're getting married and I couldn't be happier. I love her so much.

"Why you staring at me like that?" She asked as she wiped away some drool. Yep, beautiful.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world. I'm so lucky to have you." I said to her. She smiled and leaned in.

"You sure are. I'd be glad to have me too." She said with a smile. I playfully glared at her. "That sarcasm of yours is unbelievable." I said. She just shrugged.
-
Chelsea
I looked out the window and it was almost dark. I heard the music downstairs. "Our parents are throwing a party." I said as I looked out the window. Levi came and looked out the window with me. "Whelp, would you look at that. Your brothers just pulled up." I said. He peered out the window and watched as Hunter, Steven, Luke, Grayson, and Daniel proceeded towards the house.

"Here come your cousins and friends." Levi said. Raleigh and Shana came too. Even Joanna. I hopped on the bed. "I'm not in the mood for a party right now, babe. Let's watch tv." I said. Levi wasted no time and sat close to me. I turned the tv on and placed the channel on. Duck Dynasty was on so we decided to watch that.

"You're coming with me this duck season." Levi said. I shook my head. "No can do. I can sit in a deer stand all day long but waiting for some ducks? That's a no no. Sorry babe." I said.