Chapter 6

After hours and hours of driving I finally made it home. Using my house key, I opened the door. When I walked in Beau came bounding towards me. "Hey, Beau!" I whisper shouted. I grabbed my stuff and went to my room. My mom must've knew that I was gonna make around this time. The covers were pulled back. Without thinking twice, I hopped straight into my bed and let sleep overcome me.

When I woke up I looked at my phone and it read one in the afternoon. I eventually got up and got dressed. It was the day before thanksgiving so I know my momma was gonna go shop. I showered and put on some light wash skinny jeans, a shirt from my college, and some converse. My hair was already straightened so I combed it out and placed a cap on my head. It was a gators cap that matched my shirt.

I walked downstairs to find something to eat. When I walked into the kitchen I saw my mom, grandma, Mrs. Brenda, and Levi's grandmother sitting there looking at newspapers. They all looked up and smiled at me. "About time you woke up." My momma said. I went around and hugged everybody.

"Look at you! You look good, Chelsea." Mrs. Brenda said. I smiled and thanked her. After I found an apple to snack on, we left and went to the grocery store.
-
Levi
The drive from Starkville wasn't so bad. Whenever I did wake up, it was around noon. I showered and threw on a pair of jeans and a t shirt with my boots. I walked downstairs only to be greeted by my dad, grandpa, brothers, Mr. Phillips, and Chelsea's grandfather. "Boy, I was just about to come wake you up." My dad said. I shrugged and grabbed some water. We all left and went to get supplies for tomorrow.

I know you're wondering what I did once I went to college. Well, after finding out that Chelsea and her parents drove to Florida that day, I sulked. I let the girl I love get away and I'm pretty sure she was probable pissed off at me. She always was but this time I'm sure it was major so I didn't call.

I picked myself back up and got ready for college. After my parents dropped me off, I had to start over. I met my new roommate, Josh. I made sure my stuff for baseball was done. I did stuff to keep me busy. I worked out many days so I can gladly say I'm more buff. The one thing that was missing was my girl. I started over everywhere else but in the romance department. Call me crazy but I'm stuck on her.

There were girls but they weren't her. I wanted her. I wanted someone who I could argue with then turn around and be completely fine in the next minute. Sure, Chelsea and I argued but after the argument, sooner or later she was by my side. That's why I love her.

After we set up the tables in the field, I had to take the turkey to the Phillips' house. We all had conjoined Christmas' and Thanksgivings every year. I hopped into my truck and drove over there with the turkey. I walked in through the kitchen door and was instantly greeted by everyone. I hugged them all and set the turkey down on the table.

They all went outside to take a walk before they would start cooking. I heard footsteps come down the stairs. I looked and Chelsea came. She was wearing skinny jeans that gave me wondering eyes, converse, and a t shirt. I looked at the t shirt and it was her college t shirt. My body stiffened. She was staring at me just like I was staring at her.

A hint of anger flashed in her eyes when she finally looked me in the eye. "Hello, Levi." She said, her voice hard and strong.

"Hey Chelsea, long time no see." I said.
-
Chelsea
Look at him just sitting there all handsome and stuff. Then he says long time no see? Clearly. Quit the freaking casualties Levi! Where the hell have you been?!

"Sure has." I replied. He sighed and looked at me. "We both know that we need to talk." He says. Ok, that's a given seeing that the last time I saw you was a couple of months ago. "Clearly." I said.