Chapter 21

"What the heck?" I exclaimed as I pulled into the gas station. I slapped Levi's arm to wake up him up. After excessively stretching his muscles he looked over at me. "You brought me to a dang gas station." I said. He nodded. "You didn't think that I'd let you drive all the way there did you?" He asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and got out of the truck. I hopped into the back seat. Levi got in and turned to look at me. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"That was mean, Levi. I think I'm gonna sit in the backseat." I told him.

"No get up here." He said. I shook my head and stretched out. He started to tickle me but I didn't budge. "Are you trying to persuade me to move by tickling me?" I asked with a small smirk.

"Is it working?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said.

"Chelsea stop playing and get up here now." He said in a stern voice. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, okay. No need to be all pushy." I said.

"I have to be when it come to you." He said. I huffed and crawled into the front seat. He started to drive. Soon I fell asleep but was soon woken up by Levi tapping my shoulder.

"Yes, Levi?" I asked, sleepily.

"Can you wake up? I need someone to talk to." He said.

"Call Jake." I said and turned back over. I heard him let out a breath. "I want to talk to my fiancé, not my best friend." He said. I turned over and looked at him through sleepy eyes. "Ok, Mr. Anderson, what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I don't know. Um, how about kids?" He asked. I nodded and motioned for him to continue. "Ok, first. How many kids do you want?" He asked.

"I'm not really sure but I know that I want more than just one child." I said.

"Are you willing to have more than three?" He asked.

"Are you trying to start a football team here?" I asked with a small laugh. He chuckled and shook his head. "Nah, I just think that we will have a lot of kids." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have a lot of love to give." He said with a wink. I smiled and stared out at the scenery.

"Sweetheart, I believe that you will be a great mother." He said and placed a hand on my thigh. I looked over to him. "You think?" I asked.

"I know." He said with a smile. I couldn't help but smile back. His smile was contagious. After hours of driving, we finally made it to somewhere. There was a huge gate and after Levi entered the code to the big gate, my mouth opened. "Oh wow, this is beautiful." I said in awe of the scenery before me.

"Welcome to our wedding location." Levi said as he parked. The place was huge. It was an old southern mansion and it was gorgeous. Once we parked the doors opened and our family came running out. I got out with my mouth open. "Oh wow." I said. Levi wrapped his arms around my waist. "All for you." He said. I smiled and leaned up to give him a big kiss.

After we were all settled in, I was whisked away by my bridesmaids. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the girls' side of the mansion. You are forbidden to see Mr. Levi unless you are with the whole family. This starts now and ends until after you two say I do." Raleigh said. I rolled my eyes. I can just sneak away. "And no you can't sneak away." Joanna said. I sighed and decided to be pulled along.
-
I can't take it. The last time I had seen Levi was when we got here. Well at least it was dinner time now. I skipped to the dining room and looked around for Levi. I spotted him talking to my dad. He noticed me and winked. I smiled brightly and made my way to him. As we were about to kiss, someone yelled. "Nope! No kissing." Raleigh said.

"But you can hug though." Shana chimed in. I shrugged my shoulders and hopped on Levi as he wrapped his arms around me. "I missed you, baby." I said into his chest. I could feel his chest rumble with laughter. "Yeah, I could tell." He said and kissed my forehead. We sat down with the rest of the family as they passed the food around to everyone. During the dinner Levi rubbed his hand up and down my thigh.

After dinner, we all sat around a bonfire in the backyard. Soon I was whisked away again. The next day, everyone split up to do wedding things. I was stuck in my room. It was the day before our wedding. That night, after coming home from my bachelorette party, I changed and quickly got into bed.

There was a knock at the door so I got up reluctantly. "Whoever this is better have a good reason to ruin my sleep. My wedding is tomorrow." I grumbled angrily. I opened the door and Levi was standing there. "Oh it's just you." I said and turned around to get back in the bed. I crawled under the covers and watched as Levi stepped in and closed the door.

"Hey, baby." He said.

"Hi." I said with a smile. He came and sat beside me. "Wait, how did you get over here without getting caught by the groomsmen or bridesmaids?" I asked. He chuckled.

"They were too drunk to function." He said. I laughed out loud but quickly covered my mouth. I laid down and so did he. "You know, it's bad luck to see each other before the wedding." I whispered. He smiled. "We don't need luck. I have faith and my love for you, baby." He said. I smiled. The door opened and I quickly covered Levi with the covers to hide him.

A drunk Joanna sauntered in. "Chelsea? Are you in here?" She asked with a slight giggle. "Yes, Joanna. What do you need?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Just checking on you." She said.

"Oh, well I'm here." I said with a nervous laugh.

"Hey, what's that lump in your bed?" She asked. She was talking about Levi.

"Oh, those are my pillows. I miss Levi so much so I had to make a replica of him from pillows. I miss cuddling with him." I lied quickly.

"Oh, hehe, I can cuddle with you if you like." She giggled. "No I'm just fine. You go ahead and go to sleep." I reassured her. She mumbled an ok and left the room. Well tried. Joanna bumped into the door twice before she could finally leave. Once she did, I lifted the covers and Levi sat up. He let out a laugh. "I swear my friends are so weird." I said.