Chapter 4- Skateboard Chick

Once I get home I get off my bike, Blake disappeared then came back with new clothes on, his old ones in his hand, and a smirk. Buzz buzz. I look at my phone, it says, Jacksons house, now!

I turn my bike back on and the others look confused but they hop back in their car and follow me. I push to the front of the crowd to find a naked Jackson making out with Jessica, a naked Jessica. I cover my eyes.

"Someone make it stop!" Someone says.

"Ok you two, break it up! Or at least go inside!" I shout uncovering my eyes. And looking at the ground.

"No" Jessica says.

"NOW!!" I growl with so much power when I look up there in the house and out of site.

"That's better! Now, all of you, fan out, go home! Or do you wanna make me madder than I already am!" Everyone leaves immediately, I smirk.

I turn and go back home, the others following.

'We need to catch up!' Alisandra says through the link.

'We all do, you need to know them, and I need to know you!'

'Ok Alisandra!' I tell her.

I park in the garage and Mary is making dinner, she just started so it'll take a while.

I sit outside on the terrace at the table. Leo is at a hotel.

Blake, Jake, and Alisandra join me. Hey it's a big terrace! They sit at the three other chairs.

"Soo..." I say.

"Soo how did you get them to do what you want!?"

"I'm the most powerful warrior/fighter here, they don't mess around when I'm angry, or when I tell them to do something, just depends on what it is" they look shocked, well Alisandra doesn't.

"That's my gurl yo!" I smirk.

"Yeah!! Das right!" I laughs little, "I missed having you around sis"

"I missed you to, lil sis!" She hates when I call her that, she's only a couple months younger than me.

"Hey! Don't call me that!"

"Wait.. You two are sisters" Blake asks.

We laugh, "No idiots! We're best friends who call each other sisters!" I say in a duh tone, Alisandra growls.

"My mates not an idiot!" I look her straight in the eyes.

"Really?" She try's to stare me down but I easily win.

She looks away and cuddles with Jake. Blake looks at my hand, he grabs it and entwines our fingers. He smiles like a kid getting candy. I let go and pull my hand away. I smell lasagna.

"That's enough getting to know each other! I'm going to-"

"Kids! Dinners ready!" That was like in a freakin movie! Amazing!

I rush down and sit eating quickly the others come down as I finish. I go up stairs and change into a black t-shirt and camp pants, with combat boots.

I rush outside and go to the public skate park. I skate for a while, feeling eyes on me. I'm used to it here, a bunch of people make a crowd at where I'm skateboarding, silence, you could hear a feather drop.

"Who's the chick?" I hear Blake say.

"I dunno" Jake says.

"I wanna be her friend! She's awesome! That why u started being friends with Sky! Everyone liked her, had a crush on her but they were just to shy to talk to her!" Wait! Is she only my friend for my looks. Hell no! This is Alisandra! She's my bestie... Right! Course! I ain't in no suped up movie!

I don't pay attention and when I'm in the air, I lose my skateboard, just before I hit the ramp I grab it, put it under my feet and slide down landing. I hear cheering, I look around and I'm being hoisted up by who knows how many people. They set me down and I wave goodbye going to my motorcycle.

I drive off before any questions are asked.

When I get home I sit on the porch, a jacket over most of my body except my boots. I see them pull up. I drink some of my soda when Alisandra says.

"Blake has a crush!" I swallow and smile.

"On who?" I take another big drink.

"A girl who was skateboarding! She almost died but saved herself!" I spit soda everywhere, well, everywhere in the boys.

"What the! You almost got that on me!" The boy roll there eyes and go inside to change.

"So Blake has a crush on me" she frowns and I take of the jacket and pick up my skateboard.

She squeals so loud, I swear I just saw the car glass crack.
I lay back down and put the jacket back over me as the boys come out "you should've seen her! She's better than me! And I'm good" he wiggled his eyebrows and I roll my eyes, he's not good!

"I swear, when I find her, I'm gonna kiss her right on the lips" ew!

"Ewwwww! I am not letting you do that" I take the jacket off me again, "I'm the girl and you can just go kiss your little slut cause there is no fucking way I'm letti-" he rushes forward and puts his lips on mine, as soon as they touch I punch him in the gut, then the face, then I grab his arm and flip him over on his stomach, hard.

I pull his arm back farther and step on his back, "Ow stop! Please! Stop! Your gonna break my arm!"

I loosen up a tiny bit and put my elbow on my knee "listen 'pretty boy'! I don't want you around me ever again!" Mary comes out and rushes over making me stop. I let go and stand tall. I walk up to my room and slam the door shut. STUPID FUCKING PLAYER!!

Blake

"What happened?" Grandma asks.

Alisandra explains and grandma smiles so bright.

"Aw! My grandson has a crush!" I roll my eyes.

"No! It's more than that! I think we're mates"