Chapter 22- Whats Wrong?

"Cause I could tell you were going to break everything in the work out room" he looks back at me, "what's wrong with Ace?" He asks and I sigh getting up.

"Go ask him yourself since he obviously hates me" I growl out and he whimpers and I sigh softening my eyes again, "sorry kid just.. make sure Ace is ok for me and kick JA's ass" I say and he nods looking down as I walk past him to go destroy the work out room... Again....
************************************************
Jacks
As Skyler went down stairs I went to Ace, "Are you ok?" I ask and he nods his head yes, clearly lying.

"Ok I know I'm 9 and a kid but that doesn't mean I'm stupid, what happened between you and Sky?" I ask and he whimpers again.

"She said I was nothing to her.. That she wanted Blake back and-"

"What!? She hates Blake! I should know... Why would she want him back?" This isn't like Sky, she hates Blake and won't stop saying it.

"I'll go talk to her" I say and he nods as Alpha Asher tries to get back to business.

When I get to the work room I see- Sky!?
*******************
Until next time guys, sorry it's so short!

Keep goin............

Almost to the end..............

STOP

Ok, jk, if you seen the scroll bar you would know there was all this space and yes it really was necessary for allllll that space. Now, tantrum time!

***********************************************
She is glowing white everywhere but her fists and eyes were glowing light blue as she continues to destroy everything! Even the weights! She bending them in half!