Chapter 7- Princess

He stands there shocked holding his cheek. "He's the omega! He was looking at you so I put him in his place!" He says in his alpha voice.

"Don't use that voice on me! And everyone was! They were all looking at me, they have to! I'm the instructor idiot! I tell them what they have to do and how to do it!" He turns red with anger.

"Well I don't want a bunch of unmated males looking at you!"

"Who ever wants to 'look' at me can! I'm not your property!"

"Yes you are! Your MINE!"

"No I'm NOT!" The doctor Bill comes out.

"Excuse me?"

"WHAT!!" We both yelled looking at him.

"H-he's awake" he says afraid, I smile warmly.

"Thank you. I'm so sorry I yelled at you Bill!" I say hugging him.

"That's quite alright Miss! I knew that wasn't you or you were mad! You would never hurt a fly! Well, sort of" he ponders then shrugs, "he'll be ready to go as soon as you want him out, he's fine" he says, I nod and he walks away.

"Wait, Bill?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Please call me Skyler! And escort Alpha Blake to his limo, he's being an asshole!" Bill nods and Blake follows him.

I walk into the hospital room, "hey" I say pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Hi, where am again?" Ah, he took some medicine that makes him sleepy, guess he forgot I carried him here.

"Your in the hospital, your Alpha beat you and I carried you here, don't worry, I won't hurt you"

He smiles "I remember now! You said I could join your pack!" I nod and his smile brightens.

"Just one question, why'd you help me when everyone else doesn't?" He frowns.

"Cause, that used to happen to me a lot, I was bullied. And no one helped me, so when I saw you, I had a flashback to when I was little and coughing up blood and stuff. So I wanted to help you, cause your not alone" he smiles again.

"Well thanks, so when can I get out?"

"Right now actually, I wanna go get some Froyo, you?" He nods eagerly, like a child gettin candy, boys.

I walk down the hall, he follows by my side. "So, I don't think I ever caught your name"

"Oh sorry, its Skyler, you can call me Sky" he smiles, it fades quickly.

"Are we friends or are you using me for something?"

"I like friends better" he smiles again.

"So, I'm gonna say you don't wanna take my Chopper so let's take the car" as soon as we walk outside Blake comes up to us, Dylan hides.

"Aren't you supposed to be in a limo on your way home!"

"Yeah but- why do you smell like him!"

"It's ok Dylan, he hurts you and hell will break lose"

Dylan comes out and by my side, standing low in submission.

"He's not your Alpha anymore"

"But he's still a Alpha"

Wow he got me there! "Wait, he's apart of my pack!" Blake growls.

"Jeez possessive much!? Oh and not anymore, or I could report you for beating your pack mate, or should I say ex-pack mate!" He nods and we walk towards the car. It's a convertible. A Black 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible.