Chapter 12- Again, seriously!?

I start to shiver as the temperature drops, he hugs me from behind pulling me to the middle of the bed with him. I turn around to face his broad and muscular chest, no bad horny wolf! Bad, don't think about him, NO! Bad wolf!

We snuggle into each other falling asleep in each others arms.
*************************************************
Skyler
I wake up feeling groggy, you guys know Dylan right? My brother? Well he and his mate were at IT all night! I look up to see Blake smiling at me, "Morning" he says huskily, I nod trying to get up. He pulls me back and closer to him.

"Don't get up yet love, I wanna hold you while I can" he says in my ear, I'm to groggy to care, then he starts looking at my lips. He smiles, probably remembering that I kissed him, I look at the wall.

Holy crap I kissed him!

"Can I kiss you?" He asks and I look at his eyes.

I nod my head, "ye-" he cuts me off by putting his lips on mine, he deepens the kiss he asks for entrance knowing I'll say no he grabs my butt. I try not to gasp but I do and he pushes his tongue inside my mouth exploring it. He finds my tongue and we battle for dominance, I beat him then he does me. He smirks and I pull away.

He's smiling at me, "I love you" he whispers I just laugh.

"And your an ok creature!" I say nodding he chuckles and I get up he pulls me back again, "come on Blake I have to go train warriors!" He purrs and I look at him.

"Say my name again"

"Blake" I whisper and he shivers.

"Ya know, I wanna take you so bad right now" I laugh.

"Never gonna happen Playa the Pervert!"

He acts shocked and I get up, the first few times I wasn't prepared and I was tired but this time when he tried to pull me down I just got up. He groaned.

"Come back to bed" he said closing his eyes as I turned on the light, it's 5:00 in the morning.

"No" I turn off the light again and walked to the bathroom, I hear his groan, I peak out and look at him.

"Shut up!" I whisper-yell. "There are others sleeping!" he groans again and I step back into the room and shut the bathroom door and he stops.

"Can you come back to bed now?" He asks and I shake my head no.

He groans again, "please!" I sigh.

"Mary's gonna be in here soon so you get out!" he groans again.

It's now 5:30, oh my gosh! He's taking forever!

"Get out!" I whisper yell.

"No" he says.

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes- wait!"

"No! You said yes now out!