Chapter 24- Mamas Boy

"Fine, you make a good point, but I'm still mad" he just nodded with a huge grin as I roll my eyes, my smile not leaving my face, and walk to my bike to drive home.
************************************************
Skyler
I get up and get out of the living room and go out to the back to see Blackjack who is obviously still my boyfriend since everyone always thinks he's a male human/were. Anyways I see him trot over with his little one Jack, named after Jacks and Blackjack.

I pet them both as Snow walks over, course she's at Blackjacks side and he is really overprotective of her, you know since they're kind of mates

I pet them both as Snow walks over, course she's at Blackjacks side and he is really overprotective of her, you know since they're kind of mates. He lets me pet her but will snap anyone else's head off, except Ace since he comes around a lot to feed them when I patrol but not now so I feed them.

I lean on the wooden fence and pet Snow. It's not as big as it was because if they get out they can't go anywhere with the huge fence surrounding the whole house, and they stick together so that's good.

I feel presents behind me and I turn to get pulled into a kiss, Blake.

I slap him and he frowns holding his cheek, "what was that for!?" He asked and I see someone coming up behind him but I ignore them and glare at Blake.

"You kissed me! What do you think!?" I snarl out at him.

He groans and runs a hand threw his hair, "well it's not really my fault, your my mate and I crave for your touch" he said pulled me to him he's moans quietly as he leaves a line of kisses down my neck and grinds his hips against mine.

I growl at him, "stop" he continues pushing me against the fence and Blackjack, Snow, and Jack go back towards the barn.

I push him and punch him and you can tell it hurts him a lot but he continues before he's ripped from me and I'm pulled into a hug, Ace.

"MINE" he roars and the ground shakes and I push him away and he lets go.

"No, no ones! I'm better by myself people now get that in your heads! Ok!?" I yell at Blake who's on the ground looking up at me and Ace who's staring at me with a frown but they both nod and I walk into the house going to my room.

I put on a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a black bullet proof vest that has all kinds of pockets with extra bullets, silver, knives, guns, and what not. I don't really need all this but Mary and Ace had insisted, I did it for Mary.

I put on my black sunglasses and head downstairs to see Ace waiting with a suit of his own on. We walk to the limo and I get in the front.

When we get there I step out and so does Ace, a couple people are outside and bow but not to Ace, to me. I frown and Ace smiles, "remember? I told them who there Luna was" he said softly and I growl a bit but nod as we go inside and to the meeting room.
************

I go to Aces new office because after the meeting he disappeared in there. I open the door and he snarls, "what happened to knock!? And I'm busy!" He growl out at me and looks up from his work and sees me he smiles.