Chapter 10- Ceremony

I my can't stay away from him much longer, his wolfs getting restless. And that was an example! I can't fall for a player like him, he'll just break me.

"Moongoddess! If you can hear me. Why the fuck would you put me with that player!? When he breaks me what'll I do?"

Dylan comes in, "You'll have me, I'll always be here for you, Princess"
************************************************
Skyler
I do a small smile, he comes over and sits on the bed with me, putting his arm around me.

"Don't worry Princess, I'll have your back, help you through it, what do you say?" I nod and he hugs me, I put my head on his chest.

Tears start to roll down my face as I whimper slightly, "Shhh, it's ok Princess, let's go see him ok?" I shake my head, "no".

"Please, for me" he says looking miserable cause I'm miserable, I nod my head yes.

He smiles intwining our fingers, he drags me downstairs. We enter the living room where Blake has his head in his hands and Mary has a hand on his back. As we enter they look up at us and Blake growls.

Dylan sits me down on the couch, "Let him explain"

I nod my head, "ok" I whisper.

"Ok, hurry this along Black!" Dylan says with anger and annoyance dripping from him mouth like a waterfall.(Black is Blakes last name by the way! He's not being racist! No offense to anyone who finds that offensive!)

"Ok, Skyler I ju-"

"Baby! Your back!" Jessica says excitement written all over her, she says she's changed but right now I can't tell.

"Back off my man WHORE!!" Now don't think I said that! I look over to the other entrance, Clown-Face or Patty, or Whore or Slut, whichever one really.

"Your man!? Girl please! I fucked him already and you better not have touched him! Now baby lets go mark you" she says putting a hand on Blake's shoulder, Patty puts a hand on the other as they cuss each other out, very badly might I add.

That's it I've had enough!

I stand and snarl deep and deadly, they both stumble back out of fear. "Alright listen up! Jessica! Don't touch Alpha Blake without his allowance of the process!" She nods shrinking back. "And as for you Patricia! I will not let you have this pack being run to a mockery just because you have a little crush! Now I suggest both of you fix yourselves before I do! And you won't like it!" I had to talk like an Alpha. Not full blow but enough so they submitted, like a molecule since they have no brains it didn't take much. They both shrieked out of the room in submission.

I sit and Blake stares at me in pride and shock, a smirk on his face, me and Dylan get up feeling the Alphas presents.

I look at the door just as he comes in, "Alpha" we say bowing.

"It's time" he says and we nod following him with Blake and Mary behind us.

Alpha leads Dylan up to the stage and we stop in the back.

They say some words, cut their hands, shake em, and then they're done. Dylan dips his hand in some water and it heals.

I smile so does he, 'Can you hear me Princess?' He asks eyes glazing over.

'Yes I can hear you! We're right in front of each other you know!'

'I know' he says and as we come back he's smirking.

"That's cool! So you can block me and stuff too! It's like a mini phone! But with no games and we need those to survive!" I nod my agreement and laugh.

I sniff and smell my boyfriend!

I jump up and down with excitement, "My boyfriends here!" I say excited.

"I know I'm right here! Duh!" Dylan says and I laugh.

"No my real boyfriend!" Blake growls and I roll my eyes "Let's go!!" I drag him over to the ice cream stand.

"Your buying!" I say quickly.

He chuckles, "ok Princess"

"Two Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Creams please" no!

"No! You can't have my boyfriend!" He chuckles.

"Scratch that, one Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and one cookies dough ice cream" the man nods and hands us our ice cream and my boyfriend!

We go over to where Blake and Mary are sitting.

"I brought my boyfriend!" I say and Mary looks around confused then stops on Dylan.

Me and Dylan laugh, "It's ok Ms.Black, it's not me!" He points to my ice cream, "that's her boyfriend!" We all laugh, Blake gives a look but covers it and laughs too. Me and Dylan finish, I steal a couple bites of his cookie dough and I gasp.

"I cheated on my boyfriend!" We laugh again as I apologize to my ice cream.

We throw away our cups and get in the car, I'm not gonna stay for the party, too many drunks.

Once we get home I lay on the couch. Falling asleep, which is odd, I feel arms around me, picking me up bridal style, I look up, Blake. I'm too tired to care as I drift of.

I wake up an hour after to hear yelling.

I rush down stairs to see Dylan and Blake circling some guy who looks to be my age. I run and step in the circle, they stop. "What's going on!?"

"After you went to sleep this guy came and tried to rob us! He even tried to hurt Mary!"

"WHAT!?" I'm at his throat in an instant, "Listen mother-FUCKER your going to tell me why your here right now!" He nods.

"I was starving, then I see a woman baking a pie and faded scents so I thought she was alone!" He says as I slowly take away his breath, I let go and he falls to the ground.

"Take him away!" And with that he's taking away screaming and cursing swearing he'll be back.