Chapter 8- Night, Princess

"Wait! Let's go in the back cause we need to be on time for your ceremony!"

He smirks, "Ok, ok, whatever you say... Princess"
************************************************
Skyler
I smirk, "Hey! I have a fun idea!"

"What princess?"

"Let's go to the third floor right next to the railing and you can call me that name again! Let's see what happens then!" He shakes his head vigorously.

"No thanks Sky, I don't think I'm ready for death!"

"Fine, but let's go see Blackjack!"

"Is that your boyfriend?" He say kinda down, I can tell he tried to hid it but, hold up! Why does everyone think Blackjack's a guy!? Like a human or werewolf!? I mean I know he's attractive to female horses but jeez!

"No, my boyfriend is way better tasting!" I say winking and then I laugh.

"Ew!" He says and I laugh harder.

"Ok ok, my boyfriend is milky sweet with chocolaty goodness and a hint of minty freshness!"

He ponders then laughs, "Your boyfriend is Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream ain't it"

"You know it!" he laughs more, we head back inside and to the back.

I feed Blackjack and my new white horse.(Having trouble coming up with a name!) I can't figure out a name yet so right now her name is white horse, very creative right! She's also a mustang but she's not used to freedom like Blackjack so you have to have a saddle with her.

We go inside and Dylan heads upstairs. It's only 8:10 but he has to get up by 10:00! I'm surprised if he does! Heard most of Blakes pack are sleepers, not while I'm the trainer!

I was about to go upstairs when I hear Mary and Blake talking again, but someone else too.

I go in to find them with their backs to me except for a girl. She looks to be around my age but who can tell with her being a clown! She has a way to tight shirt, and the shortest skirt I've ever seen! I stiffen.

I lean on the doorframe. "Why are you two always huddled together talking about something, and who's that!" They turn towards me.

"First cause we are! Second, why do you wanna know!?" Blake says with a smirk, he thinks I'm jealous? Of clown face!?

"First off if your thinking I'm jealous of clown face you can shut dat down right now! And second, cause it's my job to know!" Dylan comes up behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder that's not on the doorframe.

"That's the slut of Blakes pack Patty, she's suppose to be the Luna if Blake doesn't find his mate or if he's rejected or rejects her in this case you" he says too low for anyone to hear, Blake growls.

Dylan returns it, Blake starts to shake with anger. I put my hand on Dylan's and he stops growling, I cross my arms. "Listen buster! You are no longer my mate after what you did to him so you and clown face can have a nice life together cause you ain't getting nothin from me except pain!" He stops growling then whimpers.

"Let's go Dylan, I have a full night of guarding to do"

He nods and follows me, I walk to a room next to Mary's. He frowns "My rooms-"

"This is Mary, Blakes grandma and the older woman you saw in the living rooms, room I guard hers as well! So I'll be outside your door if you need me" he nods but then furrows his eyebrows.

"You need sleep too!" I shake my head no.

"I sleep only one night a week, go get your pajamas on and do everything you gotta do!"

"Ok but your sleeping tonight!" He goes into the room and comes out in shorts only. Ok so this is what he looks like, Zayn, with my sea green eyes but with flecks of icy blue, and a six pack.

Picture that, and it's standing in front of you! Thank god all that took was a couple seconds or I would have been starring, and I don't wanna. Boys are disgusting and I don't like lookin at em, but my wolf does, I can't wait till she matures!

"Now come on!" He grabs my hand and as we walk back to my side of the building we pass the living room which is right next to the stairs towards my room, his, and the other rooms.

Blake see me then smiles, but then he sees my hand is Dylan's. Dylan stops as Blake growls. His hand tightens its grip. "Look man! I'm just trying to help her! I'm not having her watching my back all night just because your a jealous asshole so back to hell off unless you don't want her to sleep!"

I look at Dylan, shock all over my face. He's the nicest guy I know, even if I just met him!

"Damn man! I didn't know you you had a backbone!" I tease.

He chuckles, "Yeah? Well I don't use it much Princess!"

"Ok, seriously, I will drag you up to the third floor and-"

"Ok! I get it! Princess is off the nickname list!" I laugh as he loosens his hold on my hand and drags me upstairs. Liam, the repair man, gave me a new door. He walks into my room and picks me up bridal style and lays me in bed.

I cross my arms "I don't wanna sleep!" I complain with a baby voice. He chuckles and sits in the edge of the bed.

"Sleep, now" I let out a huff.

"Fine!" He tucks me in

I snuggle up to the pillow, I'm not going to sleep.

Soon I drift off, not being able to keep my eyes open any longer, the pillows so soft. I guess he thinks I'm asleep cause he cups my face and kisses my forehead, "Night, Princess" he says before walking out.