Chapter 23- Better When I'm Dancin' or Alone? Alone

I couldn't stop watching this video! They did amazing!
************************************************
I just want to hold her again but of course I can't, that's why she moved away, I huff turning away from her and finally going to sleep.
************************************************
Skyler
I yawn waking up and stretching, I get up grabbing some clothes for work since its 5:00am.

I get changed into my new tux that Alpha Asher got me cause I'm supposed to wear one as a body guard. I go out of the bathroom, putting my clothes in the dirty laundry basket. Going towards the door when I see the bed move I stop and rush to get a frying pan((#Tangled)).

I go towards the bed and hold up the frying pan, 'seriously though!? Out of all the guns and knives I have I get a frying pan!? Oh well, it works!'

I'm about to hit the spot when I see the covers come down off his face, I swing and hit him in the chest.

"OUCH! Damn what I do!?" Ace yells and I drop the frying pan.

"Oh sorry! I forgot, I'm used to waking up with you right there and-" he smirks, "I just hit you in the chest and you smirk?" He nods.

"I'm a royal, I heal pretty fast" I nod rolling my eyes.

"Could you stop smirking?" I ask and his smirk widens.

"Why? Too hot for ya?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow.

"No to annoying so I suggest you stop before I make you take that stupid smirk off your face with a-" he stands up making me stop.

He slowly walks towards me causing me to back up, "What are yo-"

"You know your hot when your mad" he says making me frown as I feel the wall and I stay pressed against it eyeing him.

"What?" I reply.

"Your hot when you mad, it's really actually cute" he said his smirk was really getting annoying now I smile rolling my eyes.

"Seriously, stop with the smirk" I say and his smirk becomes a mischievous smile.

"Why Princess" he asks and I freeze standing up tall and walking towards him, poking him in the chest and as I walk towards him and he backs up.

"Don't you ever and I mean EVER call me that name again! Got it!?" I yell in his face as he falls backwards onto the bed looking up at me nodding his head vigorously.

I nod my head once, "good".

"Now get ready" I say and go downstairs standing by the door like a bodyguard should, putting on my black glasses.

Ace comes down in a suit and smiles at me but I keep my face emotionless as he whimpers and I open the door for him and walk out behind him.

I open the car door for him and go to the front. We go to the office room where the other Alphas are waiting.

Alpha Jackass eyes me with a smirk and I low growl rumbles in my chest and his smirk grows and I quietly huff and stop growling as I stay standing tall as Ace sits down.

***Time Skip!***

That meeting was actually ok, nothing crazy happened, that's good, but it turns out that since all the new alphas found their mates we are having a big  party.