Chapter 15- Ace, Dylan, and Bl- him

Shout out to... Drumroll please! _AutumnGoddess!!!!!!! Happy Birthday! No bad frosty the snow man; it's congratulations! No happy birthday! No congratula- we shall continue this later! Ok, happy birthday! Put a sock in it!

Ok, safe to read while we sort this out!
***********************************************
"You two are friends?" I ask and he nods.

"We've known each other since we were little, we had to keep peace but we baca me best friends" he said and I nod. "Now, where to?" I ask again.

He smirks, "My house"
*************************************************
Did he just say?

'Yes he did moron! Now go drop him off, don't go in! Or... Actually go in and see the place have him give you a tour then leave!' Jacky said.

'Why should I go in?' I ask her as we walk to his house.

'Cause you should know the place before your his permanent bodyguard, duh!' I nod as we get to the Alphas place, he goes up the steps and there are some guards I've never seen before. I walk up a little while after him and the guards growl and push me back down the steps.

"Back off slut!" One growls out not moving like I'm nothing.

I do a small but powerful growl and they look surprised but Ace smirks behind them.

I go up to them grabbing their ears and fringing them down to my mouth, "Listen" I hiss out at them, "I have had plenty of shut nowadays, you listen to me and if it's any other way, I'll show you how I got the right to be called Silver Fang got it!?" They nod vigorously and I let go walking inside after Ace.

Ace smiles, "That, was amazing" he says and I smile, "You've seen nothing yet sir" I say and he frowns, "Call me Ace" he says and I nod.

We walk around him giving me a tour of all 60-80 somethin rooms there are, I zone out after, 'let's get this tour started' and started listening when I heard skatepark, pool, and gaming room. Once we finish I bow and leave before he could object. I get back home and go to the living room to find the Alpha, Luna, Alpha Blake's parents, Alpha Blake, and Mary sitting on the couches and laughing.

I cross my arms and lean on the door frame when Mary looks up, "oh hello dear" Mary said smiling as all eyes turn to me.

"Yeah hi, Alpha Asher has anyone ever told you it's very easy to zone out on your son" he nods and smirks.

"What'd you guys 'talk' about?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Heck no! Lemme rephrase that, Fuck No! He offered to give me a tour and Jacky told me to accept so I knew where to go for when I was guarding him" Alpha Asher nodded still smirking.

I roll my eyes, "Blackjack and I are going for a ride" I say about to leave.

"Who's Blackjack? He's not apart of this pack" Alpha Asher growls out along with Alpha Blake who always forget who Blackjack is, that idiot!.

I turn towards them, "Why does everyone think he's a werewolf or human or whatever!? Well news flash, he's not! He's a flippin horse so just stop with the assumptions!" I say angrily storming out.