Chapter 5- Your Back... Yay?

This chapter is dedicated to shrnnty!!!! congrats girl!
Blake
"What!? No! How?" Grandma says surprised at my words.

"Well I feel... Connected to her, I couldn't stop myself from kissing her, and I gotta say, I liked it" I smirk thinking about the split second we kissed, it was magic.

"Well she turns 17 next year, so come back then and we'll see!" I hope she's not my mate, and yet I hope she is, she's beautiful, strong, but she's also strong headed and likes things her way, like me, and that's something I can't have.

I pack and we leave, I'll wait just to see.
******************TIME SKIP********************

Skylar
I can't wait, tomorrow's my birthday, I've changed so much, now I'm stronger, with a six pack, I might add. I'm still the best at fighting here, a guy tried to beat me, almost did, but I put him in his place. My attitude has changed too.

I'm nicer, still stubborn and strong headed, but Mary says I'm nice. I don't pick fights unless you challenge me, and I don't order everyone around like my slaves. If I want something I get it myself, but the sluts I can't handle. If they step out of line, there's no way to hold me back. Unless everyone does, and usually have too.

I also don't go to the principal all the time anymore. Not saying I don't, once again, sluts get on my nerves.

I have light tan skin and my eyes that were just green, now shift from green to lightning blue. And the blonde in my hair is more visible, I still don't sleep as much though. It's gotten better, I sleep one day a week then I guard Mary, I don't go to school anymore, I'll be 20 tomorrow.

(This is her but with sea green eyes)

I wear those black sheriff glasses (glasses above that's just what I call em, like don't you see sheriffs wearin em all the time! I know I do!) that make ya look badass! And I wear that jean jacket with leather sleeves, a white shirt that says 'After Tuesday Even the Calendar Say WTF', and dark blue jeans with combat boots. I also joined a pack, me and Mary did.