Chapter 20- Dreamer

She looks up at me and I lean in and kiss her, she kisses back. It's not a rough kiss, it's a sweet one filled with my love for her. She smiles against my lips causing me to smile, as we pull away she goes and puts her head back on my chest as we fall asleep, together.
************************************************
Skyler
I wake up in Ace's arms and I smile. He moves me closer to him and I put my head back on his chest, 'Warriors?'

'Yes ma'am?' They respond sounding tired even in the mind-link, I look at the clock, 4:38.

'So sorry to bother you but take a week off, you guys have earned it, but you still have the same rules as last time'

'Yes! Thank you Skyler!' They reply and cut me off.

I smile, I've made it a regular thing where I give them the week off, they love it cause every time I see one of them they're with their mates.

I fall back asleep snuggle closer to Ace.
************************************************
I wake up at 8:13 and look up to see Ace smiling down at me, "Morning" he says huskily.

"Morning" I say back.

He looks at my lips and smirks pulling me towards him and kissing me.

I kiss him back, 'God I love our mate!' Jacky says and I smile. He asks for entrance and I deny, he doesn't act like he cares thou as he asks again and I grant it.

We pull away breathing heavily as he puts his forehead on mine.

"God I love you" he says smiling, I smile too and turn around getting up but he pulls me back down to his chest.

"Don't go" he says putting his face in my neck, I don't turn towards him as he kisses my sweet spot, I barely moan before I clamp up as he smirks against my neck.

"Ace let me go" he stops.

"Say my name again" jeez all guys must like it when you say their name.

"Ace" I say and he shivers, purring with pleasure.

I almost laugh as he purrs, "say it again Skyler" he says in my ear making me shiver and my wolf purr, jeez why does my name have such an effect on me?

"Ace" I say and he shivers, "ok, now let me go cause I need to go see if Jacks is up"

Ace shakes his head, "he has grandparents and is staying with them for now on so its just me and you" he says cuddling me.

I huff, "well you need to leave, go to the pack house and do some work" he smirks.

"You have to come" he says and I shake my head no.

"Yes you do, your my new body guard" he says and kisses my cheeks getting up and walking out.

I huff again, 'why did we get crazy mates?'

'Because they relate to us'

'You mean you' she gasps and I block her before she can run her mouth.

I get up and grab out an outfit and take a shower putting on new undergarments and a white sleeve less shirt with a black vest and dark blue pants that hug my legs.