Chapter 18- Prince Charming?... No way

Shout out to
I snuggle into him hiding my face at some points in the show. Ace wraps his other arm around me turning towards me, hugging me to his chest.

I snuggle into him feeling sleepy and fall into a deep sleep.
************************************************
Skyler
I wake up at 5, Jacks usually doesn't until noon.

I look up to see Ace sleeping I turn around and try get up but he pulls me back to his chest groaning, "don't get up yet!" He groans out.

I huff, "well I have to, my warriors need training"

"Not this early!" He says pouting.

I huff, "Aaccccceee, let me gooooo" I groan out.

"No" he says hugging me closer to his chest, he hasn't opened his eyes once trying to stay asleep.

I huff, "fine" I say pulling the covers over us.

When I'm tucked in I snuggle up to the pillow and away from him he pulls me closer to him and as he does I duck and slip out of his grasp.

I chuckle as he reaches for me, "that's not gonna work if your eyes are closed!" I say and go to the light switch and as soon as he opens his eyes mine close and I turn on the light.

He growls, "to bright! Turn it off!" He says as I turn it off and open my eyes.

I go into the bathroom going to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and change into a work out outfit and go down stairs to eat.

I watch Once Upon A Time and Arrow. When it's about 10:30 Ace comes down looking groggy.

I sit up on the couch and he comes and sits down next to me, he looks like he's about to fall back asleep.

He picks me up and lays down on the couch putting me on his chest.

I put my elbows on his chest and my head in my hands.

"Really?" He nods shushing me and he puts his arms around my waist and goes back to sleep.

I lay my head on his chest and when I know he's asleep I get up and leave grabbing my keys on my way out.

I train warriors for a while then I notice a car pull up late, you can't see inside so I keep my guard up.

"Your doing great guys, let's do one more lap then we're done" I say and they huff from being tired but nod they heads.

We finish the last lap and they collapse on the ground getting their water bottles and pouring them everywhere on them.

I laugh, "ok we're done here, as soon as I know all you guys are gone and safe I'll leave" they nod and only one warriors left.

"Hey your Cerberus the newbie right" I ask and he nods.

"My names not Cerberus thou it's-"

"I call everyone here Cerberus so I don't have to memorize like 50,000 names"

He nods, "well I should get home to my beautiful mate" he says in a daze as he walks away with me chuckling.