Chapter 13- Not happening!

"You stay on the first floor, on my side, I stay up here in the second." He nods going towards next door to the room on the left side of my door, on the right is Dylan's room.

He goes in, "I'll stay here" I nod rolling my eyes.

'This is going to be hell'
*************************************************
Skyler
I huff and go to my room, I shut the door and go under my bed and get my utility belt. I stashed it here a few months ago, it's has silver bullets, knives, throwing knives, guns, pretty much everything really, even a small pocket knife with all the screw drivers and stuff.

I put it on my bed changing. I change into a white t-shirt, army pants, and combat boots.

I go back over to my bed and clip on the utility belt turning it around so all the weapons are in front of me. I walk out to the hall and walk around being silent until I hear a door open. I turn around three throwing knives in my hand to find Mary.

She comes over to me as I put my knives away, "what is it?" I ask concerned.

"I need you to sleep, tomorrow's a big day, please" I huff nodding.

She smiles and hugs me going back to sleep I go towards my room and open the door shutting it. I put my belt away and change into shorts and a tank top.

I smell something and turn around. Nothing.

I pick up three knives and a gun from my belt and go over towards my bathroom. I open the door and aim to find Blake sitting on the counter.

He smirks, "I was waiting for you to finish changing princess" he says hopping down I sigh. I put the weapons away then the belt again and lay down closing my eyes.

"Get out Blake" he hops on the bed and hugs me pulling me to him, my face on his chest.

I open my eyes and push him off the bed he lands with a thud and Mary comes in.

"What-" I hold my hand up to say stop talking and point to a groaning Blake.

"I told him to get out and he hopped on the bed soo-"

"Skyler let him sleep on the bed with you! Before you know it he'll be gone and you'll regret pushing him away!" She says and I sigh.

She walk out shutting the door, I turn over, my hands are cold so I lift the bottom of my shirt a bit and set them on my hot stomach.

Blake comes to bed and stays away, good!

Gets a little heated not much thou
Then he hugs me too his chest again and I sigh. He puts his hands on my stomach making circles. I gotta say his hands are cold and I'm hotter than the sun in more ways than one!

He continues to make circles, then snuggles into me. I growl but he ignores it and kisses my sweet spot, where a male would mark me, if that would ever happen, never by the way.

I shiver and he smirks, I stay stiff not giving in which makes him growl, "Loosen up babe" he whispers.

"I'm not your babe!" I say scooting away from him, he growls.