Chapter 9- Jacky's Back

This chapter is dedicated to sammy70123!!!! Thanks for not liking but loving my book and pushing me to update and get my lazy ass up! I owe ya one, hope this covers it!

*************************************************
Soon I drift off, not being able to keep my eyes open any longer, the pillows so soft. I guess he thinks I'm asleep cause he cups my face and kisses my forehead, "Night, Princess" he says before walking out.
*************************************************
I yawn, his actions ring through my head.

Cupping my face he leans in and kisses my forehead, "Night, Princess" then he walks out.

I frown, 'What do you think that was about?' I ask Jacky, my wolf, I shut her out not to long ago, but now that I asked her I regretted it.

'That's the first thing you ask me after all this time! You never even let me out! I've been back here for so long and that's the first thing you ask!?'

'Jacky! It was a week ago! I shut you out for a week and you go ballistic!?'

'Yes! It felt so long!' I sigh, what am I going to do with her!?

'Here's an idea! Let me out!!'

'You see this is where a simple question gets you!'

She laughs, 'Ok since we went out for a run not to long ago! We can go another time!'

'Ok!' I block her not wanting her in my head, she didn't even answer my question! I swear she avoids things like Miley Cyrus and her fans! Why do you think she has two identities people!?

I hear a knock on the door, "Princess?" I smile, it's probably Dylan! I can't really hear clearly cause the doors thicker. I open it and find Blake, and soon as I see him my smile disappears. He hasn't really done anything wrong it's just, he's a player, they never change! He's even slept with more people than I've met! Plus once I think he might have feelings for me and I him, he'll take advantage. And when I think we'll be together forever... He'll leave, and let me think it's all my fault.

I look up at his face, "Mornin Sunshine" he says with a goofy grin. I roll my eyes and head next door right past him. He frowns when I ignore him knock on the door. No answer, I open it, and of course. Dylan is covered with blankets and his head pecks out at the top.

I smirk, I go grab something from somewhere. I walk into his room and pull the covers off straddling him. I am take his moment of confusion to uncap the freezing cold water bottle and poor it all over him.

He wipes it off his face, "I'm gonna give you 2 secon- they're up!" I rush out of his room and past Blake. Dylan on my tail, he leaps and tackles me to the ground, we wrestle for a bit and I win. I'm sitting on his back while he squirms under me.

He turns under me and make me fall off on my butt. "You can't hold me Princess!"

He gets up and goes into the kitchen to eat. Not feeling hungry I go into the living room.

Blake comes in, "Sorry no room for players! Maybe try Slutsylvania!" I say and he looks sad but covers it.

He picks me up and swings his feet over and having me lay on his chest, "I liked how I was thank you!" He growls as I attempt to get up.