Chapter 16- Worst Weekend Ever!

I start to leave when Patty clears her throat and steps forward. We all look at her, "I'm pregnant" she says with a smile, she looks at me her eyes hold fear and so do everyone else's.

I smile kindly and put a hand on her shoulder and she tenses, "I'm happy for you" I say and walk upstairs, Blake at my heels.

Once I get in his room I grab a suitcase and start but he turns me around, "we need to talk"
************************************************
Skyler
As he says this I shake his hands off me, "don't touch me and I'm not talking to you" I growl at him.

I turn back around and start packing again, "yes you are! Why are so mad? What'd I do!?" He asks trying to act like he did nothing wrong.

"You and Ms. I'm Pregnant is what you did!"

He gives a painful whine, "you felt that?"

I get up and turn towards him smacking him is the face, "yes did you feel that Jackass!?"

He growls, "Well-"

"Why!? Why would you do that?"

"I-I don't know"

"Well I do.. I Skyler Jackson, reject you, Alpha Blake of Blue Moon Pack, as my mate" I say with a stern face.

He growls out his pain, "why would you do that!?" He asked hurt.

"Now you know how I feel! And I did that because if someone else is caring your pup I'm not gonna be your mate! What'd you think we'd be all fine and dandy!?"

He look at me growling, "yes that's what happens when you mates with someone! When your soulmates! Like us" he said grabbing my hands.

I snarl, "I said don't touch me!" I say and push him and he goes flying back hitting the railing.

"Pack your own stuff Jackass!" I say and run towards him jumping over him to the first floor and shifting landing on my paws.

I snarl and look at Patty my eyes change, Jacky.

Jacky POV
I lunge landing on Patty and snarl in her face I'm about to kill her when I hear a small voice.

"Skyler?" I hear someone ask and I turn towards him, Jackson. I whimper and walk towards him, head low in submission.

I get to him and he wraps his little arms around my neck, "it's ok Sky, I here now" he says as I let Skyler take over and shift back and hug him to us.

Skyler
I hug him to me and look at Patty, "I'm so sorry Patty, it's just Jacky was mad and I"

Patty shook her head, "don't try to apologize! You ruthless mutt! You could've killed me! You should just leave and me and Blake should stay here! So leave! Now!" She said smirking.

I nod, "Jackson-"

"I want my name to be Jacks" he said cutting me off, I hate when people do that but him? I'm ok.

"Ok Jacks, well, I'm not wanted here b-"

"I want you here! Don't leave pwease!" He whimpered out.