Chapter 14- Another Male, Yay

"Oh yeah, I told Blake to slap me so you would get here quickly cause we're going on a family meal thing, Alex has come too. She's family" he growls then sighs hopping in his car as I hop on my motorcycle and the others hop in the limo, I follow the limo not knowing where we're going and finally we get there, a big fantasy place.

"This is going to be exciting"
*************************************************
Skyler
I park my bike and hop off my bike, this is a fancy place but there are teen here's with way less class than me and I'm in training/warrior clothes! I see Alpha Asher and Luna April and smile and wave over here, they're there with some guy who looks, nope is my age, they come over.

"Alpha Asher, Luna April" I bow, "who's this?" I ask them.

"And who are you" the guys says rudely.

"Watch your tone with me buddy" I say narrowing my eyes.

"Ooo I like her already!" He says smiling then hold out his hand, "I'm Ace Stark, son of Alpha Asher and Luna April" I nod and shake his hand but as soon as they touch sparks fly up our arms and we pull away hugging our hands to our chests.

"What the fuck" we both say eyeing each other.

"Who are you exactly" he says staying a respectful distance just like me.

"I'm Skyler Jackson" he nods, "are you a witch?" He asks.

I roll my eyes, "No are you" I say crossing my arms.

He crosses his, "Know what forget me liking you, I hate you" he says with a smirk guessing expecting me to be hurt.

"Like I would ever like your ass!" He chuckles.

"Everyone likes my ass, and soon you-" he stops and sniffs the air so do I, oh shit.

"Rouges" He says turning to 5 rouges.

"Hey where's Silver Fang!?" He asks Alpha Asher.

Alpha Asher looks at me and nods, I crack my knuckles, "with pleasure!" I say runs towards them they run at me and shift circling me, I don't shift and eye them. Thank god were on werewolf territory or else humans would freak.

A crowd gathered 12 yards away and watched as one leapt towards me, I punch it square in the face and it backs up, one try's to go towards to crowd and I grab it's tail throwing it into the forest and one wolf tackles me and I punch it off.

They stare at me for a second and I hold my hand up and they stop cocking their heads, I turn towards Mary, "the one time you tell my not to bring my utility belt!" She laughs and I put my hand down and they all jump at me and I jump and they all hit heads.

I land on their backs and they whimper I hold up my hand and Cerberus tosses me and gun, I point it at them, "don't move and you don't die" they nod.

Cerberus and Cerberus come and take them away, Bill comes up to me as we walk towards the cheering crowd, I wave them off and they disperse except my little group.

"Ok any harm done?" Bill asks.

"No I'm not hurt but you might wanna check their backs, I fell back for landing on them so hard, take care of them" I pat his back and he nods going towards the ambulance where they all are.